• Published 4th Aug 2013
  • 2,114 Views, 36 Comments

Ponies on Earth and my apartment - Field Marshall Nuggetman



Due to problem with Twilight teleportation spell she and the main 6 was teleported NYC and a mans apartment .

  • ...
16
 36
 2,114

Mistakes

It was just a normal day in Ponyville Twilght had just invited her friends to the treehouse to test a experiment with them.

"Hi Rarity how are you doing today" Asked Applejack

"We'll you know me darling always trying to makea a big entrance how are you? " replied Rarity

"Well I was just about to go to Twilight's house" said Applejack

"Well me too" replied Rarity

"How about we walk together I need a some company right now?" Asked Applejack

"Agreed now let's get a move on"

They happily walk to the treehouse where Twilight open the door and let them in finding out that every body was already here.

"Alright then lets get started"

Before Twilight can continue Pinkie Pie came out of now here and jumped around here.

"Hey Twilight what are we doing today disappearance spell,flying spells huh huh.

"Hey settle down pinkie pie" said Twilight as she levitated Pinkie down to the ground.

" ok girls the reason I brought you here today is that I found.a buried book behind the selves and this book was wrote my Starwhirl the bearded. I read it and I found that that their is a spell that can teleport us to a new universe." Said Twilight

"A new universe is that scary?" Asked Fluttershy

"Scary" said Rainbow Dash "that's just awesome maybe I'll meet some new ponies there."

"No ones knows if the universe has life or not. Not even Starwhirl." Explained Twilight

They all look down and in disappointment pinkie stop jumping and her mane became straight again.

"I'm not done through it says that the only way to open the portal is with the elements of harmony but back then Starwhirl didn't get the elements,but we do we can open the portal and do the things Starwhirl couldn't "

"So" said Twilight" are you girls wanna do this"

"You bet sugar cube " said Applejack

"Do I I want to give a huge welcome to the universe party" screamed Pinkie pie as she jumped up and down and her party cannon ready.

" I'll do it I want to see these alien and want to know if they have a sense of fashion." Said Rarity

"Ummm sure" said Fluttershy

"I want to see how fast can those alien go if there even there" said Rainbow

"Alright then lets get this done" said twilight as she goes into the chest and get her crown and gave the necklace to the girls.

In about a minute later Twilight was thinking hard to the spell as the elements if harmony gives her more energy.

"I got it" yelled Twilight as her eyes starts going white.

Sudden Rarity and Applejack got dizzy which made he elements energy weak and then a unstable portal came out right in the middle of the library. Even worse the portal was trying to get the elements of harmony to get inside.

"Hold on girls we'll make it"said Twilight as she tries to make the portal Stable then all the sudden she gave in and they were sucked into the portal. The girl all got a headache as their guys opens and the found out they were In a room.

"Where are we" asked Applejack

"I think we're in the new universe " replied Twilight as she looked around the room.

There was acouch and some chairs and a table with picture of a weird never seen species in the picture. There were also a book selves with writer Twilight never heard of before. The most thing that confused here was a big metal box with a screen on it and metal box with a wire that goes through the wall. There was also lights hanging on the ceiling which was weird because most electric cites has light made from electric or magic this is of course is electric even Canterlot has very little electric building.

"Hey" said Pinkie while standing out on the balcony.

They want out to the balcony and all pinkie said was "look"

They look out and they were I. Shock and amazement tall building reaching the clouds all powered by electricity also they saw bigger metal boxes that was in the living room hanging on the building. They also saw flying metal object on the sky.

"What is this place Twilight?" Asked Rainbow

"I think this place is a city a much advanced city and any other cites in Equesria at all." Replied Twilight

Then all of the sudden the front door opened up and a unknown species came out of the door and it seems its wearing a black suit and tie.

"My my this alien has a sense of male fashion"said Rarity quietly.

Then the man suddenly and looked around his apartment

"Hey anyone there" he screamed

" I'm going to call the cops if you guys don't come out"

"What's cops" asked Fluttershy

" maybe it's the local law enforcement we did trespass in his house" answered Twilight "we need to show ourselves before this problem gets worse"

"Ok we're coming out" yelled Twilight

"Do you have any weapon with you right now" he yelled out " I have a gun " he said while going into his cabinet and reaching out a L shape metal thing which Twilight thought of as a weapon.

" no we don't we promise well come out safely if you just won't hurt us" yell Rianbow

"How many are you here right now" he asked

'Six" Applejack replied

" ok I want you all to step out where I can see you" he said as he turn on his light

Then the six ponies stepped out the couch they were hiding form and looked right at the man which is now in shocked and confusion.

Author's Note:

Hope this story isn't like my other story