• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 433 Views, 6 Comments

Ooops, Ooops, and Other Pegasus Sayings - Scootaloogirl16



Equestria has changed, and Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash have swapped places- Rainbow Dash is rubbish at flying! So one day, when she tries to do a few trick, she ends up saying a lot of 'Ooops!'

  • ...
 6
 433

The Last Ooops!

OOOPS, OOOPS, AND OTHER PEGASUS SAYINGS


THE LAST OOOPS!
"That was Awesome! Well, not as awesome as me, of course!" Fluttershy dived down to where Rainbow Dash was sitting on the cloud, gaping. Fluttershy gave her a pat on the back.
"I... Ponyville...Rain..." Rainbow Dash whimpered. Fluttershy grinned.
"The weather team will deal with it. Don't worry! Anyways, It's sunset. Let's get down to Sugarcube Corner."
Rainbow Dash gave a weak smile, and started to glide down with her best friend.

AT SUGARCUBE CORNER

"Everypony!!! Tonight we are celebrating Rainbow's departure from hospital! PARTAY TIME!!!!" Applejack shouted, and all of her friends shoved sweets in thier mouths- except for Rainbow. She snuffled into her sleeping bag, trying block out the world.
"Shucks, this is soooo tasty!!" Pinkie Pie whispered, eating a cupcake.
"Hey, Rainbow! Are the animals keeping out of mischief?" Fluttershy asked. "Pinkie and AJ went out to get food for that all while you were in hospital." Rainbow Dash looked up.
"They... are OK..."
Fluttershy laughed. "Soo.... wanna have a lesson on flying tommorow?" Rainbow smiled.

THE NEXT DAY

"Hey! Time for lessons!" Fluttershy shook her feathered friend, Rainbow Dash, who snapped awake in seconds. "First I'll teach you to get your courage thicker. Slowly hover up with me. Don't close your eyes." Fluttershy filed out, closely followed by Rainbow Dash. Suddenly Rainbow Dash whisked herself in the air, bashing all the clouds in ten seconds flat, doing a rolly polly trick, and landing softly on the ground.
"You have talent..." Fluttershy said. Suddenly Rainbow hovered a tiny bit, and then fell flat on her bottom. They laughed. This was good.






"Ooops! Sorry!"



THE END