• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 432 Views, 6 Comments

Ooops, Ooops, and Other Pegasus Sayings - Scootaloogirl16



Equestria has changed, and Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash have swapped places- Rainbow Dash is rubbish at flying! So one day, when she tries to do a few trick, she ends up saying a lot of 'Ooops!'

  • ...
 6
 432

Ooops!

OOPS, OOPS, AND OTHER PEGASUS SAYINGS


OOPS

"Applejack! You are so random!" Fluttershy laughed, leaping up into the air and flying in circles. Pinkie Pie turned her head in confusion.
"I don't think she's random! Just because she throws parties all the time doesn't mean she's random. Hey, where's Twighlight? I thought that dress she was making was going to be short! I left the farm to my llittle sis for this!"
Suddenly a purple alicorn flew towards them, and laughed.
"What on earth do you want us to see, Rainbow?" Rainbow Dash made a weak smile.
"Um, Rarity isn't here yet... She should be closing the library right about now... um..." Suddenly they heard the trot of hooves, and Rarity was in front of them. Rainbow looked at her friends.
"Here. What is this, then, Rainbow? Opalesense is having to look after the library." Rarity asked. Rainbow muttered something.
"What's that, sugercube? I ain't hearin' what you is sayin'" Pinkie Pie asked. Rainbow muttered something again.
"Did you say, IMPAGONNATODATRICKS? Because that means 'PARTY TIME!'" Applejack leaped up and down.
Rainbow smiled weakly again. "I said, I'm gonna do some tricks." All of her friends gasped.
"Oh, darling! You'll fall!" Twilight said. Fluttershy gave a half-hearted smile. "You should really have some practice first..." But Rainbow Dash just stretched.
"I want to at least have a go..." and she leaped in the air, closing her eyes, and flapping her wings.
Up, up, up, she went. Suddenly Rainbow heard a voice. It was Fluttershy.
"Rainbow! what are you doing?!?!?" Rainbow opened her eyes, and looked down. She couldn't even see her friends. Her wings locked in, and she fell. Down, down, down... Suddenly she felt something holding her, and she looked up. There was Fluttershy's face, and she was lying in her arms.




"Ooops..."

Author's Note:

My first fic. Hope you like it!