• Published 29th Jul 2013
  • 614 Views, 11 Comments

Lunar Feelings - Moonlite



Even after Luna turned back from Nightmare Moon, feelings of hatred still exist within...

  • ...
3
 11
 614

Forgotten

Luna sat on her bed, unable to sleep. How could she? She's been prisoned inside the moon for a thousand years. Although she's immortal, such long time can drive any pony insane or mad.

*knock knock*

"Come in" Luna called out. The door opened and there stand her elder sister, the very pony who prison her inside the moon.

"What are thy doing here?" Luna asked bitterly. Part of her want to run over to her sister and give her the longest hug in Equestria history and the other part of her want to smack her.

"I'm here to catch up" Celestia answered ignoring her sister's voice. She started walking towards her little sister.

"On what? We're not even a princess anymore" Luna tried her best to keep her tears in. Acting pathetic is an act Luna never approved of.

Celestia made a face. "Who said you're not"

"We do" Luna stared at her sister with a glare. Her eyes filled with hatred and sadness. It hurts more when you're betrayed by your own family. "We're leaving" Luna blinked and walked passed her sister.

"Stop, this is an order" Celestia commanded her.

"We no longer serve you and you're not our sister anymore!" Luma yelled and ran out the door. Celestia stood there speechless, the last sentence has shocked her.

Author's Note:

In case you guys don't know, I don't have any editors or proofreaders. So you may find loooots of mistake, if you'd like it would be helpful to tell me where the error is without being mean.