• Published 27th Jul 2013
  • 1,608 Views, 11 Comments

Alex Rider: Operation Equestria - MLPfield 3



When Alex begins to have the same dream of people talking over and over again saying the same thing every night he wonders what it relates to. Trying to contact the voice brings the teenage spy into another adventure.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,608

Confronting the Dreams

I hear the voices everynight while I'm asleep. They cry for someone... They gave that person a nickname. They call the person "Applejack" and they say there is nothing they can do for him that he's gone. I never hear who they are crying over but, the voices are females so I'm guessing that they're crying over a male and the one named Applejack is a female. This has got me on edge, I've dreamt it for the passed month and everytime the on nicknamed "Twi" says she can help him I wake up... I wonder everyday what is happening. I'm missing school and I fear it has something to do with MI6. I'll stop thinking of it for the night and go to sleep.

[center]Chapter 1

Confronting the dreamers"Hey Alex... why do you look so distant?" Jack stared at Alex from across the table looking mainly at his hair, which was a mess, and his eyes. Normally Alex would've gotten up, gotten dressed, and looked presentable for breakfast. It was something his uncle, Ian Rider, had made him do for so long that when he died Alex didn't even noticed he was doing it.

"Alex... Hello... Earth to the teen spy." Jack was now waving her hand as she spoke.

Alex jumped at the sudden motion he saw in his eyes. "Huh? Oh yea, school has been going great." He tried to return to eating but couldn't get what happened the night before off his mind.

"You haved saved Canterlot and even all of Equestria. We are thankful to you for your service...."

"Now perish!"

The first word was garbled like a terrible radio transmission, but got better after it.

"Don't go sugarcube... You can't. I... I love you." There was a noise like a ray gun firing then you could hear crying and the dream went into it's normal sequence, but went passed it's regular stopping point.

"Listen Applejack if I do this he might not have his memory of you or any of us."

"I don't care. I can try and rebuild what we started."

As quick as the dream started it ended and Alex was sitting in front of a worried Jack Starbright, "Jack what's wrong?" Alex looked extremely puzzled.

"You.... you.... Alex, you disappeared. Right in front of my eyes."

Alex got up from the chair and put his napkin on his plate to signal he was done eating, "Jack I'm going to be in my room for a while if I'm not out in 2 hours come check on me." Alex headed up the stairs to his room and closed the door quietly. He sat on the bed for a little bit and thought of what Jack had said... You disappeared.... Is she just that stressed from everything MI6 has done or did I really disappear? Well, I'm about to find out. Alex gulped as he let this thought in his mind. He laid down and started to think about it.

"... Hello? Is anyone here?" Alex was in a void. Just floating around in pure darkness, then suddenly a small light appeared and kept getting larger and larger. Finally the light reached him and stopped. It began to dim down revealing to very large horse like figures... With horns and wings.

"Hello Alex, we've been waiting for you." One of the two had a pure white coat and multicolored mane. The other one was purple and looked like the night sky was on her coat and mane.

"Don't be freightened Alex. We have been the ones sending the dreams to you through The Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S. Those are actually memories from your future self. It's a set point in time that cannot be changed or stopped."

"I am Princess Celestia and this is my sister Princess Luna." Luna walked around the boy examining his every feature as if she had never seen anything like it.

"Sister I didn't think that some humans were actually shorter than others. The doctor should be stretched to this boys height." Luna circled him one last time before returning to Celestia's side.

"Luna... We discussed this. Not all humans look alike. Remember when The Doctor brought us to the other dimension and I was tall and pale. You on the other hand were short and all dark looking." Celestia sounded a bit amused as she spoke.

"Yes and if I do recall more males approached me than you, so..." Luna stuck her tongue out at Celestia.

"And I do recall you were taken by a man The Doctor called a 'rapist' I believe it was."

Alex was sitting there thinking about everything and finally spoke up, "So if I have been recieving memories from my future self wouldn't that cause like a rip in time and space."

"Oh my apologies for getting into a squable with my younger sister. It would cause a rip if we had allowed you to see the memories, but all we did was allow you to hear them so that it would avoid you encountering your future self."

"So why were you doing it? Is it to tell me something?" Alex looked a bit more puzzled than usual.

"Yes, we need you. We sent The Doctor to find the best detective in the human world and he came to us with one name... Alex Rider."

"So you need my detective services?" Great first MI6 then some ponies from a different dimension want me to be a detective for them... Did Jack start working for Scorpia and drug my eggs?

"Yes. The Alicorn, which is a special form of pony in Equestria, can sense a pony's essence and how they feel. One of them, Princess Twilight Sparkle, brought to my attention that a stallion has no essence. The stallion is one she knew before she was an alicorn and he always seemed different. His name is Macintosh and his sister Applejack doubts to the highest exstent that he is a changling. We have all been around him and he had a simple essence, but since Twilight left his essence has left him and that doesn't happen to a pony without death or a changling took their form and hid the original. So we need you to stay with Applejack and observe his every move."

"Wait... So you want me to follow a horse around... Why don't I just wake up now...?" Alex shut his eyes and imagined him in his bed with Jack opening the door. After a second the door opened slowly.

Quickly Luna appeared in the doorway. "There is no escaping this destiny Alex."

Alex jerked his eyes open to see the two alicorns in front of him, "I don't have a choice in the matter do I?"

Luna shook her head slowly in response to his question.

"Won't they notice a human in the house." that's ass backwards.

"You won't be a human, you will be a stallion." Celestia looked down at Luna. Slowly Luna went behind Alex and did exactly as her sister did by closing her eyes. Slowly the horns of the two alicorns lit up and began to grow brighter and brighter.

"Wait.... What?" Two bright flashes hurdled at Alex and in a split second hit his chest and back. He rose gently as the two lights combined and swirled around his body. He closed his eyes for the rest of the process and then he heard a familiar voice.

Author's Note:

This was written while I was offline so my proofreader/co-author, who is actually pretty good for inspiration, Red Mare couldn't do his job. If you notice any spelling errors please tell me.