• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 315 Views, 5 Comments

Rosey Red - PinkamenaDianePie143



Carrot Top goes on a walk with Red Delicious, her secret love. When rain starts and they need shelter. Red thinks he knows a place to go, but is it really the best place to be in the rain? Is it to late to turn back?

  • ...
 5
 315

We don't remember.

Standing up, I started slowly deeper in the cave. The shadows had stopped but I still wanted to see what made the noise.

"Hey is that even safe...?" Red quietly said. "I really don't want you to get hurt." He trotted up to my side.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me." I blushed. He followed me as I softly stepped closer to the darkness. My breathing was erratic. Going crazy. Wait... that's not my breathing... I stopped and listened. I turned to see Red sweating like crazy. Shivering, breathing heavily. I put a hoof on his back. I tried to comfort him. I felt like I need to do this.

"Hey now. There is nothing to be scared of." I smiled to him and giggled. "If you want I'll go back to that question you asked me." I slowly shut off after I said that. I never really wanted to answer that question.

Red looked at me in surprise, then softly smiled and shook it off.

"What do you think of me? I hope this time doesn't get interrupted." He asked as we hopped over a small stream. I splashed him in the process.

"What I think about you? I think your the greatest stallion in the entire world... " I paused for a second. I stopped all together. Looked at where I stopped and looked around. I was at a slanted edge. I was at the very edge. If I hadn't stopped I could of died. I shook off that thought and smiled. Then finally continued, "You're awesome. You're amazing, handsome, nice,sweet." I stopped and thought, 'Should I tell him how I feel? I think I will.' I smiled and looked him in the eyes.

"I really li--" All of a sudden the ground under my hooves started to shift and move. I looked behind me to the deeper inside the cave. Then back down to the ground under me. I slipped and slid on my side down deeper inside the cave. I looked at Red in shock. I was terrified. I tried to scream but no words came out. Then I saw Red sliding down after me.

"CARROT TOP! NO!" I looked up to see on his face he was crying. He yelled once more. "CARROT! I'M COMING AFTER YOU. DON'T BE SCARED. I'LL SAVE YOU!" Tears rushed down his face as he slid down faster trying to catch me.

I finally got words out of my choked out throat. "RED I'M SCARED!" Tears started to form in my eyes. I felt the air rush on my face as I tried to open my mouth to yell. "RED WHERE ARE YOU!?"

I got no reply. I looked up and saw Red wasn't there anymore.

Where did he go?

I hit a rock and flew up in the air. Crashing hard on my side and slamming my head on the rock floor. I lay there motionless. My tears piled around me. I was soaked in something disgusting, I don't know where Red is, I'm all cut up and scrapped, and I'm trapped down here.

Wait, where did I slide down from? I tried to move my head and failed. I decided just lay there and sleep.

Only problem is, I don't remember how I got here.