• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 655 Views, 27 Comments

The Binding of Vinyl - Lovecolt



After the Moonlight Club Massacre, many claim that Vinyl Scratch was fully responsible for what she did. But I know the truth. What appeared that night...that wasn't Vinyl. That wasn't Vinyl at all.

  • ...
2
 27
 655

A Clipping From "The Equestria Daily"

20 Killed at Moonlight Club

Twenty ponies were found dead last night in what has now been dubbed "The Moonlight Club Massacre". Authorities were alerted at ten last night by a worried patron. She claimed that the famed Vinyl Scratch, better known by her stage name "DJ P0N3", had been acting erratically throughout her performance and seemed to be having some sort of fit. When the paramedics arrived, they found that the building had been set ablaze. The fire was quickly put out, and investigation of the ruins revealed ten ponies who appeared to be murdered. Their bodies were covered in puncture wounds and strange circular incisions. The body of Vinyl Scratch was found ten feet away from the murdered ponies, covered in blood and barely recognizable. Thorough investigation showed that these ponies had be murdered by the crazed DJ, who had stabbed them several times with her horn and another currently unknown weapon. It is believed that the DJ then set the club on fire with her magic, killing another nine ponies in the resulting inferno. Further investigations are still in progress, and Vinyl's roommate and close friend, Octavia Bentbow, is being interrogated for any other knowledge as to why the seemingly sane pony committed such a horrible deed.