• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 568 Views, 5 Comments

Don't go to sleep. - The Warner Brothers



When Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo crash into the most dangerous part of Equestria it's up to Rainbow Dash to make sure Scootaloo is safe. Can she do it?

  • ...
3
 5
 568

Day one: Just a normal day

Isn't it funny how one minute you can have the best day of your life and the next it's a living hell?
If you ask Scootaloo or Rainbow dash they'll probably say yes.



~Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash were having the time of there lives. Flying through the flowers, pulling off sonic rainbooms at night waking every pony up, and who could forget about lighting pony crap on fire on ponies door step. The way Rainbow Dash saw it was "your only young for so long". Not to mention that they were both getting older as the days went by.

~"Oh man Rainbow Dash… I'm so glad I have some pony as cool as you to hang out with." Scootaloo's voice got deeper since she was a filly. Her voice was a bit deeper then Rainbows, but she really never seemed to care. There was only one thing that never changed about Scootaloo… her cutie mark. She never got one. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell got theirs… but Scootaloo never got hers.

~"Hey I got a idea! Pinkie pie said she's throwing some sort of party for a big event right?" Rainbow said with a grin. "So why don't we hide in her party cannon and scare the living filly shit out of every pony!" Scootaloo thought that sounded like her best idea ever. "Yea! I think she's starting that party in about an hour!" Scootaloo said while trying to control her laughs. "Great! Lets go jump in!" Rainbow said as she flew to Sugar Cube Corner.

~When the time came for the event pinkie took her cannon and went to the middle of pony vile. "Mares and gentlecolts! 1st off I would like to thank every pony for sponsoring this wonderful event! It wouldn't be possible without any of you… and now I give you the launching of the 1st ever confetti ball! Pinkie lit the fuse.

~"THE WHAT?" Rainbow said in worry. "Hold on Scoots… and don't let go." Rainbow grabbed ahold of Scootaloo. When the fuse blew the massive confetti ball shot out. Sending both Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo very far away. They were going so fast that not even Rainbow Dash could fly because of the speed.

~When they finally landed they found there self in a forest. This wasn't the Everfree forest… it was like some place that hasn't been touched for thousands of years. Rainbow and Scootaloo both held on to each other and screamed. "Don't worry squirt. I'll just fly us out of here… Rainbow looked at her back noticing she only had 1 wing. She started to panic.

~"Oh no… where's my other wing?" Scootaloo had never seen rainbow this worried. "Hey isn't that it over there?" Scootaloo pointed to the ground were her wing was. "My wing!" Rainbow dash said in delight. But we can't worry about my wing tonight. We have to find a safe place to sleep."

~Rainbow looked around for some place safe. She found what looked like a safe place to sleep for the night. "Ok Scoots… you should get some shut eye…" Scootaloo fell asleep within a couple minutes.

~Rainbow could see red eyes glowing in the darkness. She was to scared to sleep… she stayed up all night making sure nothing would happen to Scootaloo. She put her under her remaining wing and made sure she was safe.

~The next morning~

~Scootaloo awoke to the sounds of chirping birds. She never slept better in her life. "Morning squirt… nice to see you awake…" Rainbow said with a loud yawn. "Uh… Rainbow… did you sleep last night?" Scootaloo said as she saw Rainbow's bloodshot eyes.

~"Yep…" Rainbow lied. "Did you sleep good?" She asked Scootaloo. "Yea… never slept better."

~"Well we got a long journey ahead of us… I suggest we get moving." Rainbow said. "Let's go squirt!" Rainbow put Scootaloo on her back and started to walk without a clue were she was going. Rainbow had a alert look on her face. Looking for anything that might of tried to hurt her or Scootaloo.

~"Scootaloo realized that they weren't getting back to pony vile anytime soon. "Rainbow… what are we going to eat when we get hungry?" Scoots started to worry about the fear of dying. "Don't worry Scoot's… we'll be back in pony vile in no more than three days." Rainbow said trying to encourage her.

~"Rainbow… I just want to let you know that I love you… not like a filly fiddler but like a big sister. You have always been there for me when I needed you… and I hope you know that I will never leave your side." Scootaloo said that because she didn't know how long they would live… but she did mean it.

~Rainbow tried to keep her tears restraint. "I hope you know that I'll make sure you get out of here alive… and I love you too… squi-" Scootaloo screamed in shock. "Rainbow look out!" Following them where these creatures that had never been seen before… they were dark, slimy blobs. "Hold on squirt… whatever you do don't let go…" Rainbow dash said as she bolted the opposite direction as the blobs. She looked behind her to see that these blobs could turn anything into stone if they touched it.

~They ran until they lost the blobs. When they finally stopped it was already nighttime. "Listen squirt… you need to get some sleep… Your going to need all the energy you can possibly get if we're going to make it out alive." Rainbow said in hyperventilation. "But Rainbow… what if they get us… there's no doubt we'll die!" Scootaloo said crying. "Don't worry squirt… I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you…" Rainbow said trying her hardest to stay awake.

~Rainbow lifted her remaining wing for Scootaloo to crawl under. She closed it as soon as she got comfortable. "I love you rainbow…" Scootaloo said as she drifted off to sleep. Rainbow could see the same red eyes surrounding her. Yet they never seemed to touch her… "I'll die for your safety squirt…" Rainbow said as she ran her hoof across Scootaloo's head.