• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,513 Views, 16 Comments

Adopted By The Enemy - PrincessAmythest



Apple Bloom's remaining family died in a terrible cart accident, but guess which earth pony family it is to look after her throughout the rest of her childhood...

  • ...
7
 16
 1,513

Prologue

Prologue



The wind whistled passed an old, splintered, wooden cart that held the adult ponies in the Apple family and roughly 1000 jars of Granny Smith's homemade zap apple jam through Ponyville's town centre.

"Granny Smith, stop whipping those poor stallions, and let Big Macintosh steer or someone is going to get hurt," Applejack calmly told Granny Smith, who was constantly slapping the two stallions who were driving their cart to Filthy Rich's mansion to deliver the latest batch of zap apple jam.

"What did you say lovey? I can't hear a thing over the wind!" Granny slurred looking back to Applejack, and losing control of the cart.

"Granny watch out, quick steer away from that house!" screamed Applejack, panicking now as the cart drove closer and closer to 'Quills And sofas'. Granny Smith yanked on the reins, but it was too late as the Stallions swerved around the cart smashed into the wall of the shop.

Sirens sounded as a huge crowd of ponies gathered around the severely injured apple family and the smashed jars of precious zap apple jam. Dr Whooves rushed forward with 3 stretchers and got the injured ponies safely in the ambulance where he hoped that they would be safe...