• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,961 Views, 20 Comments

Scary Raining Days - Fireball



Scootaloo is very scared because it's been rainning real hard for a very long time and Rainbow Dash is trying to help her

  • ...
3
 20
 1,961

Chapter 3: The Surprise part 1

" Scoots get down here, remember that the faster we get going, the faster you can play with your friends!!!!!"

"Okay Rainbow Dash. I'm coming." said Scootaloo coming down the stairs brushing her mane.

"Okay squirt. So did you brush your teeth?" asked Rainbow dash.

"Ya I didn't." Said Scootaloo sarcastically.

"Of course you didn't, now you want oat meal or toast?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Oat meal, chop chop my slave!!!!" said Scootaloo.

As Rainbow Dash finished making two bowls of oat meal, Scootaloo just finished brushing her mane. Rainbow was just about to bring the two bowls over to the table, Scootaloo swapped the bowl from the counter.

"Hey!!! Jerk." said a surprised Rainbow Dash.

"What it's mine right, you made it for me right?" said Scootaloo acting as if she was older and smarter.

"I gess, But watch that tone missy." said Rainbow Dash while looking down to see her bowl of oat meal was gone. Rainbow looked at Scootaloo who was looking at her with a 'I did it' face.

" Scoots where's my oat meal? I know you have it."

"Where did you put it? Cause I don't have it." said Scootaloo giggleing.

"Okay, I gess if I don't have my oat meal I'll need to make more, and the longer it takes me the longer you have to wait to see your friends." said Rainbow dash trying to make Scootaloo give her her oat meal back.

"Um, NO WAIT, your oat meal is right here!!!!" said Scootaloo while taking out the bowl from behinde the clock.

Giggleing the two pegasi finished there food. At 9:00 O'clock am they departed of to the store.

"Scoots hop on my back we'll fly there."

"Okay Rainbow Dash!!!!" said Scootaloo excitedly.

Rainbow Dash waited for Scootaloo to buzz her wings, when Scootaloo did that it told Rainbow Dash that Scootaloo was ready to take off. Scootaloo wiggled until she was in a comfortable position and held on to Rainbow's soft mane. Buuuuuuzzzzzzz Scootaloo flapped her wings as fast as she could. In a couple of mere seconds Rainbow was airborn. Flying past Sugarcube Corner they saw Pinkie bouncing around greatting all her friends in ponyville (technically all the ponies in ponyville).

"Hi Pinkie." said both Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo while waving. Pinkie waved back in delite.

About five minutes later they arrived at the grocery market. They stopped at the apple stand to see Big Macintosh instead of Applejack.

"Big Mac where's Applejack?" asked Rainbow conserned.

"She's getting the place ready for when Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo come over. Talking'bout Scootaloo where is she?" asked Big Mac.

Rainbow dash surprised that Big Macintosh actually said a full sentence replied " She's..."

Popping out behind Rainbow Dash's back Scootaloo cut Rainbow off " I'm right here silly!!!!"

" Eeeeeyup." said Macintosh giggling softly.

" Come on Scootaloo let's go we still have to do lots of things befor the playdate you and your friends have. Bye Big Mac." said Rainbow Dash befor she trotted of.

***

After are 'fantastic duo' came back from the market it was nerly luch time. "Sis when are you gonna give me my surprise?" asked Scootaloo impatiently.

" Well first of all, is that how you ask to get something, seconde of all go wash up you'll be going to your friends soon. I'll give you your surprise after you come back from your friends." said Rainbow in a motherly tone.

"Okay, jerk."

" Mabey I should return your surprise to the store." said Rainbow.

" NO don't, I'm going." said Scootaloo scared that she would.

"Okay." Rainbow said.

After Scootaloo went upstairs, Rainbow trotted over to some sattle bags filled with stuff. Pushing a few bags over Rainbow reached into one and pulled out an orange and magenta sattle bag. There was a scooter like the one Scootaloo has on it.

"Scootaloo also befor you come back down grab the stuff you'll be bringing if you are bringing anything." Rainbow said in a loud enough voice.

"Okay." shouted Scootaloo.

Rainbow put the sattle bag back in the her bag and grabed the other side loaded with food, she got some carrots and some corn and heated up the stove and put a pot with some water in it. Scootaloo raced down with some tools, Rainbow could identify a wrench, a screwdriver and a hammer.

" What's the plan this time Scoots and where did you get those tools?" asked Rainbow surprised voice.

" Where getting are machine fixing cutie mark today!!! I got these from your tool box. I forgot to ask you if I could use them." replided Scootaloo sorta scared Rainbow Dash would take the tools away.

" You can use them but be very carfull and make sure you have Applejack watching you but no screwdriver or hammer, you could get hurt." said Rainbow with a little anger in her voice.

Walking over to the tool pile she took away all the dangerous tools and brought them upstairs in her room. When she got back down stairs Scootaloo was drawing in a corner that Dash set up for her.

" Sis can I use your sattle bag to bring the tools?" asked Scootaloo.

" No you can't!" said Rainbow firmly.

" Why? You always let me use yours when I go to my friends. Plus there are too many tools for me to cary. I had to push them all the way down here." said Scootaloo saddly.

" The reason why you can't is because I got you this." said Rainbow pulling the orange and magenta sattle bag out of her very own.

" Wow!!! I love it!!! Your really giving me this. No way!!!" said Scootaloo exitedly.

" I'll get you one with your cutie mark after you get one." said Rainbow Dash.

" Is this my surprise?" asked Scootaloo sounding very happy of what she got but also souding like if this was it she'd be missing something.

" This is part 1 of your surprise you'll get part two after you come back from your friends." said Rainbow.

Bep bep bep

" OH NO!!!! I completly forgot about the stove." said Rainbow worried that there might be a fire.

Rushing to the stove Rainbow grabed some four pieces of corns and put them in the pot of bolling water curfully to not burn herself.

" I-i-is e-everything all right?" asked Scootaloo.

" Everything is fine Scoots I have to whatch our luch." said Rainbow Dash while cutting apple into apple slices.