• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 644 Views, 4 Comments

Burning Love - Paw_Claw_Print



Will Burning Song be able to tell this stallion about her feelings when she doesn't know if he feels the same?

  • ...
 4
 644

Showing feelings... Almost.

Burning Song trotted back and forth, worried, it had been an hour sense Campfire collapsed. She had put a blanket on him and put him on the couch. Twilight Sparkle left not to long ago, saying she would be back to check on her and Campfire in an hour. Campfire coughed.

"Are you okay? I didn't know what to do I mean you just fell and then-" Song was cut off by Campfire's hoof.

"I'm fine, a little weak, but fine... I just got a little tired, that's all..." Campfire smiled.

"You did not get a little tired! You passed yourself out because you worried to much and ran to fast!" Song yelled.
Campfire got up and sighed. His horn glowed with a yellow-orange color. Song got closer to Campfire not because she walked over but because he made her with his magic. She was at lest 5 inches away from him, close enough to make her blush hardly.

"I'm fine. All you need to do is nothing," Campfire said and he looked serious.
Burning Song nodded and gulped. Campfire walked over to the kitchen.

"I'm going to do something. So I need you to go get some things, please," Campfire said.

"Sure," Song smiled.

"Go get some apples, hay, and some oats please," Campfire explained.
Song nodded and grabbed her bags. She dashed out the door.

"I must say she is cute... WAIT! Don't fall in love with another mare!" Campfire yelled.
He used his magic to drag a huge box from under his bed. He opened it, a stove came out, a mini one.
Campfire placed it in the kitchen area.

"There we go now to get this box out of here," He said to himself.
Burning Song came through the door with oats, hay, and apples stuffed in her bag. She saw Campfire smiling at her and waving. Her wings shot up, making the bags fall and making the apples, oats, and hay spill all over the floor.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry! I-I, my wings they just- Sorry!" Burning Song frowned.
Song put her hoof on an apple and so did Campfire making their hooves touch. Burning Song and Campfire looked up into each others eyes. Song blushed as she felt Campfire hoof. So soft and warm. He blushed back but turned away quickly making sure she couldn't see him blush.

"I saw you blush, no need to hide it..." Song said but quickly regretted.
Campfire looked back at Song and got closer. Song joined him without knowing. They were 3 inches away when she slipped and fell on Campfire.

"Owww..." Campfire groaned.
Burning Song stood up and helped Campfire up.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry.." Burning song looked to the side.
Campfire stared at her without saying anything. He just stood there and looked at her.

"I think I..." Campfire blurted.

"Me too.." Burning Song said, knowing what he was about to say.
He shook his head, "Thank you, Wait, what did I just say?"

"I think I..." Song repeated.
Campfire blushed as his ears fell. His heart raced as his mouth opened to say something but nothing came out.

"I know you didn't mean anything by it..." Song smiled.
Campfire sighed and trotted to his bed time passes so fast.

"I guess Princess Twilight isn't coming," Song yawned.
Song trotted to her bed and got into it, "Good night."
Campfire looked up at the sealing.

"I NEED to be more careful... I almost showed her my feelings..." Campfire said to himself very softly.

Author's Note:

I LOVE this chapter! This is a chapter that is more of the romantic side. I hope you are looking forward to chapter 4!!!
P.S. I'm going to work a little more on the mane six getting in to the story.