• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 453 Views, 14 Comments

Coffee Morning - QuickDaps



When Derpy goes to sugar cube corner, Pinkie Pie may have put in a few Poisoness ingrediants into the coffee...

  • ...
 14
 453

No More Fresh Apple's

The ponies opened the door and saw the dead filly Scootaloo laying on the floor. They could not believe their eye's, another one has been murdered by this mysterious mare.

"Who ever this pony is, she is taking us one by one." said Apple Jack.

"Who ever is doing this is going to pay!" screamed Rarity.

"Put her in my bedroom with Sweetie Belle." said Twilight.

"Wait, there's a note, it say's,

You better watch out,

the insane mare." said Apple Bloom.

Apple Jack and Rarity carried Scootaloo's body to Twilight's bedroom.

"Come on, now that we've done that, let's go get Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, and everypony be on guard, this murderous mare could be anywhere, also keep that note, it's another clue!" said Twilight.

The ponies waled out of Twilight's house and ran to Fluttershy's house as fast as they could.They got to Fluttershy's house and knocked on the door. When they knocked on the door, there was a voice coming from the other side.

"GO AWAY, NO PONIES WELCOME AT THIS TIME!" shouted Fluttershy.

"Here we go again." sighed Rarity.

"Fluttershy, it's me, Twilight, now open the door and let us in." said Twilight.

Fluttershy opened the door slowly, she seemed terrified. She had huge tear's on her face, it looked like she had been crying all day.

"I guess you heard about the news, didn't you."

"Yes, Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are dead." cried Fluttershy.

"I know, I know it's hard, but me, Rarity, Apple Jack and Apple Bloom are starting an investigation to find out who is doing this.
We came to see if you want to join us. Would you like to?" asked Twilight.

"NO, YOU KNOW WHAT IM LIKE WITH THIS STUFF, IM TO SCARED." screamed Fluttershy.

"I know you are, so are we, but the more ponies we have on our investigation, the easier it will be to find out who is doing this." said Twilight.

"Ok, I will do it, but please don't blame me when i get scared and run and hide behind a bush." said Fluttershy.

"Ok, we wont" said Twilight.

Fluttershy locked up and went with the other ponies and walked to Pinkie Pie's house to ask if she want's to join the investigation. The ponies arrived at Pinkie Pie's house. Twilight knocked on the door. Pinkie answered the door.

"Hi Pinkie, have you heard the news of Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo?" asked Twilight.

"Yes, it's terrible." cried Pinkie.

"We are starting an investigation to see if we can find out who is doing this. We're asking ponies if they want to join us, do you want to join us?" asked Twilight.

"Ok, I will." said Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie locked up her house and turned around, but she accidentally tripped on a big black bag. Pinkie fell to the floor along with the mysterious black bag. When the bag fell to the ground, it made a hole in it. A light blue hoof was sticking out of that black bag along with a bread knife.

"Wait, what's that in the bag?" asked Rarity.

Pinkie Pie pulled the hoof out the bag to see a rainbow corpse on the ground.

"DEAR CELESTIA!" screamed Pinkie Pie.

"At least we have fount the rest of Rainbow Dash's body." said Twilight.

"And look, there's a knife, that's a clue!" said Fluttershy.

"Come on, let's get back to my house, all the clue's that we have found have hoof print's. We can do a DNA test." said Twilight.

The ponies all went to Twilight's tree house to finally solve this mystery. Twilight unlocked the door and invited everypony inside.

"Rarity, Apple Jack, take Rainbow Dash's body into my room along with her head, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo's body, Apple Bloom, get all of the clue's we have found and put them on the table in the centre of the room, and let's solve this mystery once and for all." said Twilight.

Everypony done what Twilight asked. Twilight got here DNA scanner out of the basement.

"Right! Everypony around the table!" shouted Twilight.

The DNA result's took thirty minute's to come through.

"Right, while we wait, will some pony please go to the train station and get us all some ticket's for Canterlot? I need to report this to Princess Celestia her self, it would normally be by mail, but this is just to serious." said Twilight.

"Oh, I will do it!" screamed Apple Bloom.

"Ok fine, but get six tickets's for the train." said Twilight.

"Don't worry, I will." said Apple Bloom

"Be careful!" screamed Apple Jack.

Apple Bloom ran out the door to go get the ticket's. The DNA result's came through. Twilight looked at the result's in shock.

"But it can't be!" shouted Twilight.

"Did you find out who did it, who was it. Tell us Twilight!" screamed Rarity.

Meanwhile, outside the train station, Apple Bloom was just outside it, then Derpy flew out of a bush and landed right in frount of her.

"Hi Apple Bloom, you like zap apple's don't you?" asked Derpy.

"Why, yes Derpy, i do." said Apple Bloom.

"Great, there's one in that bush just for you, a gift from me!" said Derpy.

"Thank's Derpy you're the best." said Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom jumped into the bush to go get the zap apple.

"You don't have to thank me, it's just a gift for you from me, the insane mare!" said Derpy mischievously.

Apple Bloom remembered the note's that she found, they where all signed by the insane mare.

"Derpy?! It was you who killed those ponies." said Apple Bloom.

"Yep, and your next!" screamed Derpy.

Meanwhile back at Twilight tree house. The ponies found out the DNA result's.

"The DNA result's say it was... Derpy Hooves. Did anyone see Derpy in the last few day's?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah me, I saw her, she bought one of the new coffee's from me a few day's ago, when i made it, i accidentally put in Zecora's flower from the ever free forest." said Pinkie.

"What did the flower look like?" asked Twilight.

"It was a blue one." said Pinkie.

"I know what flower it was, it was poison joke, do you ponies remember when we had that accident with it a few year's back and it made us look stupid. When you stand in poison joke, it makes you look stupid, something the plant find's funny, but this book say's if you eat it, it make's you go insane, that's why Derpy is doing this, let's go get Apple Bloom and get on the train so we can go to Canterlot and report this to Princess Celestia." said Twilight.

"Come on ponies, let's go." said Apple Jack.

The ponies ran out the door.

Meanwhile back where Apple Bloom and Derpy where, Derpy backed Apple Bloom up next to a well.

"Please don't do this, Ditzy." said Apple Bloom.

"Ditzy, Ditzy?! MY NAME IS DERPY!" screamed Derpy.

Derpy sparta kicked Apple Bloom in the well. The other ponies show up.

"Stop right there Derpy!" shouted Apple Jack.

"Yeah, we know it was you who killed those ponies!" said Rarity.

"Your gonna pay for this, Derpy!" screamed Pinkie Pie.

"Oh, hi, you just missed another Death!" said Derpy.

Derpy pulled out Apple Bloom's body out of the well and ran off. Fluttershy got scared and ran behind the bush.

"No, not my sister!" screamed Apple Jack. She started crying.

"I'm so sorry Apple Jack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, get the rest of the bodies and put them on the train, we can take them as proof that what we say is true." explained Twilight.

Twilight, Apple Jack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy got on the train with the bodies to Canterlot to see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Derpy couldn't just let them go and tell Princess Celestia, she ran on the train and hid from them...