• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 453 Views, 14 Comments

Coffee Morning - QuickDaps



When Derpy goes to sugar cube corner, Pinkie Pie may have put in a few Poisoness ingrediants into the coffee...

  • ...
 14
 453

The Begining Of A New Day

It was the first day of summer, Princess Celestia had just risen the sun and it was a start of a new day, Ponyville was waking up, the fillies were exited for this new season. The Cutie mark Crusaders where screaming at the top of their voices.

"Summer's here!"

Running down the streets of the town, waking everypony up. including the derpy eyed mare. Derpy flew out of her home, landing in front of the crusaders.

"Now, what are you three fillies doing screaming down the streets of Ponyville at this time of the morning? You do realize it's six O' Clock in the morning, what's so special about today anyway, is it you're birthday?" mumbled Derpy.

"Oh, hi Derpy, have you forgotten what today is?" said Apple Bloom.

"It's the first day of summer!" screamed Sweetie Belle.

"Out of all ponies in Ponyville, I was pretty sure you would be one of the first ponies up and out of bed to see this beautiful first day of summer, its not like you to be in bed for this occasion." said Scootaloo.

"We're going to get our cutie marks on camping this summer!" screamed Apple Bloom.

"YAY, CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS CAMPING TRIP!" yelled the crusaders.

"Wow, that was loud." said Derpy as she rubs her ears.

"Sorry, did we wake you up?" said Sweetie Belle.

"Yeah, you did, but its fine, I want to go get some food now, I'm staving." said Derpy as she licked her lips as she started thinking of muffins.

"You should make you're way down to sugar cube corner, Pinkie Pie is having a sale on all coffee's, cake's and muffin's." Scootaloo burst out.

"Hmmmm, muffins, oh, erm, ok will do, thanks" said Derpy, exited by the thought of muffins.

"No problem!" shouted the cutie mark crusaders.

The cutie mark crusaders zoom of into the distance screaming, "Its the first day of summer!"

Derpy starts making her way down to sugar cube corner.