• Published 27th Jun 2013
  • 2,326 Views, 46 Comments

Ghosts of the Past - Squibdude98



A man named Simon Riley is now in the land known as equestria

  • ...
20
 46
 2,326

CHAPTER 2: Ghost Hunting

"They charged at me, aiming to kill. The first one that came close to me didn't stand a chance. I took away his sword and knocked him out like his friend. Now I was armed with a sword, hopefully I wouldn't have to kill them with it. I couldn't waste the ammo from my pistols or my other weapons on them. He just kept going at them with his sword and fists. Soon there was a group of silent ponies around him, all out cold. There was only one left, sadly he was also the biggest. He charged at me ready to strike. We met in a moment of furious combat."

"We don't take kindly to aliens invading our land." said the raging guard.

"Who's invading, I just got here a few moments ago.".

"Don't worry, you won't be here much longer.".

"Looks like we were thinking the same thing.".

We fought for what seemed like a hour. I was starting to lose stamina. He would disarm me soon. I couldn't hold back anymore. I stabbed his leg, which caused him to scream in pain. The sword dropped out of his mouth and I knocked him to the ground.

"I'll kill you." said the downed guard.

"Well, first you have to get up. Then I'll nock you down again. Soon you'll learn to stay down." I then stomped on his head. not enough to kill, but enough to give him a massive headache when he wakes up.

"Now it's time for the most annoying part of a fight, running away."

I had just reached a lush forest when I realized something. THERE WERE TALKING PONIES. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. "Wait, I get it, the blood loss from the battle. Its creating illusions of talking horses. It's probably the Russians or more of Shepherds men. That would explain why they tried to kill me, but then why did they call me a alien. Probably from me being a Brit.

"Well, maybe if I get out of here I can find some help. As soon as I stop seeing ponies the better.". That's when I saw the cottage. Oddly enough, it was made in a tree.

Author's Note:

Well, I'm not sure how this is going. Please give me a opinion of my story.