• Published 12th Jul 2013
  • 1,952 Views, 14 Comments

The Strange Switch - kaylatheotaku



Have you ever wanted to see life through one of your best friend's eyes? The mane 6 has this problem. From an accident in the tree house to a ocean bigger than ponyville. How long will it take?

  • ...
7
 14
 1,952

Waves Crash

Rainbow Dash stuck her head above the water and got a gasp of air. She started to swim where she had seen Twilight fall. The waves made Rainbow Dash spin. She went under the water and she felt a pull. Rainbow Dash pulled in return until Twilight was in her hooves.

"Twilight, wake up!" She shouted at her. Twilight coughed and opened her eyes.

"Rainbow Dash... You saved my life!" Twilight yelled with glee.

They looked at each other happily. They knew that their feud was over. They could finally work this problem out without fighting constantly.

"This calls for a party!" Pinkie pie's voice was heard from a few feet away.

They turned around to see Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie pie, and Spike. They smiled and hugged Rainbow Dash and Twilight. They were all so happy. For a moment there they forgot about the whole body swap thing. They decided to get onto land, and then they started to have a party. Pinkie pie started a limbo contest.

"This is so much fun!" Fluttershy enthused.

"Yeah, I knew it was a good idea to party!" Pinkie pie responded.

"It really gets your mind off of things," Twilight commented.

They partied into the night with screams of joy filling the air. They started a bonfire after the sun went down, and they started to chat.

"So, how are we supposed to turn back?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I'm not sure. The map says the cure is supposed to be right here." Twilight responded pointing at the map.

"Then how do we turn back?" Rarity asked.

"I guess we don't," Spike responded sadly.

"I guess we should go back to Ponyville," Applejack told them.

The other nodded knowing it was right. They got their saddlebags back on and started to walk back. All of them went through the big bunch of trees and walked down the path. None of them said a word to each other. Twilight lead the way back to Ponyville. It was going to be a long trip back.


They got to Ponyville around midnight. When they got to Twilight's house they fell asleep on her floor. It was too dark to see anything that night, so Twilight didn't see the others fall asleep on her floor. She just went upstairs and fell asleep.


Twilight woke up on her floor. She looked around to see the body swapped ponies around her. Applejack's body started to move. Twilight knew Fluttershy controlled it, so there was nothing to worry about.

"What's fer breakfast?" Fluttershy mumbled. Twilight knew it was Fluttershy, but it didn't sound like her.

"Fluttershy?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Who ya callin' Fluttershy?" She asked in return.

"Applejack, you're in your body again!" Twilight shouted happily.

Applejack looked at herself and smiled. "You are too Twilight."

Twilight looked at herself and grinned. "Yes I am!"

Rainbow Dash stumbled down the stairs from Twilight's room. She looked at Twilight and Applejack and waved her hoof at them. She sat down with them.

"I'm me!" Rainbow Dash shouted. She hugged her friends and smiled.