• Published 15th Feb 2012
  • 738 Views, 17 Comments

Pony Cloud - Tekkie



A faithful party in Ponyville goes horribly wrong when Discord and Nightmare Moon show up.

  • ...
 17
 738

Everfree Forest Pt.1

Twilight had been walking through the normal route to Zecora's for a while now, she wasn't sure whether it was just the lack of her friends or something a bit more sinister behind the length of time it took for her to even get this side. Twilight stopped curiously as she spied a floating ball of crystals "Rarity would love that" she said aloud as she approached it, only to be swept off her hooves by a large spider, which hissed at her. Twilight stepped back as the spider jumped at her just as it reached mid-point in its jump the strange fox/bat creature from before swept down and forced it against the ground, digging it's fangs into it's head, crushing it slowly. The creature looked up it's fuzzy muzzle covered in the blood of the spider "Ah, Twilight just the pony I was looking for"
"e-excuse me sir, just what are you?" Twilight interrupted, the sight of a odd creature like this sent questions reeling through her mind, the creature gave out a sound similar to that of a snort, however Twilight wasn't sure whether it was a snort or a laugh.

The creature smiled with a wicked fanged grin Twilight winced nervously at the sight of the thing's fangs "Well miss Twilight, what I am is not that of importance right now, what is important - is whether or not you're ready to recollect your world, you see last night the world was wiped blank, leaving the various structures and populace encased in these magical shells" it explained, Twilight couldn't help but laugh "My good sir, it is impossible to contain all information of the world in magic shells" she argued, it was impossible after all. It cackled at her response "with Pony magic? sure, it is indeed impossible, however with dark magic and the power of discord, do you really think it would be impossible for that combination?" Twilight swallowed quietly as the sword started strafing back and forth on its own, the creature smiled and looked at the floating crystal orb "go on then, touch it" The strange creature almost demanded, Twilight nodded slowly and pressed her hoof against it, causing the Fox-like entity to laugh loudly "Not with yer hoof!" he yelled, his wings spread as he took flight, shoving Twilight's horn against the orb and then flew off into the forest, Twilight groaned and rubbed her horn as the crystal orb started cracking loudly, beams of light shone through the cracks, there was a loud hiss and a large snake with two heads dropped down from a tree, Twilight stepped back and took the sword's hilt into her mouth, gripping it tightly as she started ripping the crystal orb open with her magic.

The snake hissed and leapt towards her, Twilight ducked down and brought her jaw along it's underbelly as it went over her, the blade ripping it's scales and soft underbelly open, the snake landed heavily and didn't move for a couple of seconds. Twilight thinking it was dead moved her attention back to the orb grunting quietly as she attempted to concentrate more magic into opening it, the snake leapt forward, biting her leg Twilight yelled out grabbing the sword again she brought it down on the snake's neck, ripping through it's scales and skin until both heads were decapitated. Twilight panted heavily, turning her attention once again to the orb and finally managed to open it. A large bracelet-like object that looked large enough to go around her hoof hit the floor, Twilight lifted it with her magic and examined it thoroughly, deciding it was probably best to put it on Twilight watched with interest as it tightened around her leg, fitting comfortably. Twilight looked up in the direction the strange fox creature went and grabbed the sword, whatever that thing was it knew something she didn't and that was something Twilight personally despised.