• Published 1st Oct 2011
  • 21,285 Views, 43 Comments

Sonic Rainboom Redux - mbpony 512



It's Rainbow Dash's ultimate race for the finish as she goes up against Sonic the Hedgehog...

  • ...
14
 43
 21,285

Hello Secret Weapon...

He stood staring at the creature before him, confused by his own appearance. He knew this would happen as jumping through two dimensions could take a lot out of a person of her weight and size. Yet, what he didn’t count for was the dimensional jump changes her appearance from one form to another. That fact alone was fascinating to see with in own eyes.

It was still an astounding feat that this plan of his work and all it took was one measly Chaos Emerald and a brief look into her world. In fact, it wasn’t by chance that found her world in the first place as he slowly recalled…

It was just after another humiliating defeat from that blasted hedgehog and his miserable allied friends. While recovering from his recent defeat the good doctor started to think…

“There must be some way to defeat that wretched hedgehog in combat. Something that would put that creature in his tracks, but what?”

He spend the next few weeks searching for anything and anyone who was faster than the hedgehog in terms of pure speed and agility.

It was only after a few days when he decided that there was no one on this planet or in this dimension fast enough for the hedgehog, given the hedgehog’s determination. So then the Doctor decided to let his computers to find traces of another world in other dimensions for abnormal speed energies.

It only within a week when the computer picked up disturbing speed signatures from the amounts of wind rations coming from his technological versions of an anemometer.

The energies that were recorded were almost similar to the hedgehog’s sonic boom moves.

With a few calculations and a exact position from his anemometer device, the doctor was able to discover the idealistic world of Equestria.

A simple world if it weren’t for equestrians that inhabited it already. Their true leaders seem to be two monarchs with great power. Such power that would be explored further study in the future. Yet, as of now it wasn’t of great importance as soon as he uncovered the speed disturbance….came from the sky above.

“Truly she was a magnificent sight to behold,” the doctor recalled when discovered the rainbow mane equestrian, the one they called Rainbow Dash.

“Such speed and such attitude. Exactly like the hedgehog down to the foolish little sidekick that accompanies her. Still it would be best to try acquiring this equestrian with a bit of Chaos Emeralds that is…."

With some of his remaining searcher bots on hold, he was able to find the purple Chaos Emerald and all its shining glory before the wretched hedgehog and his filthy friends did.

All it took now were weeks into preparation the device of bringing in this “Rainbow Dash” creature to this world. The doctor was especially fortunate when that very day came and that Rainbow was angry enough to be a bit confused and mislead by the Doctor’s words and the explanation of his world.

He planned his part well for when he brought Rainbow Dash into this dimension and his lab, he would concoct a tale of so that would paint him as the rightful ruler of this land and that miserable hedgehog and his friends as the true pest they are.

That’s what she told the rainbow haired thing…. at least she looked like one of Sonic’s furry things despite her wings attached to her back.

“A slight change or two, to her form,” the doctor thought, “with the proper training and records of the hedgehog’s moves and previous attack feats over the years. She will be fighting ready.”

It was a big risk for the doctor to attempt something of this act, but in order to beat miserable hedgehog, such feats of science should be taken into question and studied to its fullest.


She woke up confused and conflicted. Her memories were a bit fuzzy, but after what the doctor told her she knew she what her purpose was. She learned that this world was under oppression by this speedy creature known as Sonic, and that he and his allies collect what is to be called Chaos Emeralds to change this world into a worse oppression. She was brought her to stop him and his cohorts of evil and collect the emeralds. When the Doctor has all seven Chaos Emeralds, then he would send her home.

It would be a difficult fight for her to overcome, but she was no quitter and she was a quick learner too. After viewing the doctor’s previous fights with Sonic on what he called video feeds. It would be a challenge or two to accomplish any of these moves, but she was confident in her skills that she knew that she could take this guy on and win.

She had to if she wanted to return to her world…her home.


To be continued

Author's Note:

A small update change from the orignal text, but it shows how Dr. Eggman brought Rainbow Dash into Sonic world and tricks her into going after Sonic and his friends while searching for the Chaos Emeralds.