• Published 29th Jul 2013
  • 1,813 Views, 24 Comments

An unexpected new world discovery. - Littlelukky1



The story of a warrior from another world that is saved from an untimely death and his life debt to repay his savior.

  • ...
12
 24
 1,813

Chapter 2: reRecrutied

Chapter 2: reRecruited.

“So what happens now?” Aon asked, looking at Spitfire. “Well, since you seem more than friendly, Princess Twilight will take you to a human specialist to interview you and document more about what you are for the history records.” Spitfire explained. Twilight looked excited and spoke up. “I can’t wait to learn more about you and humans in general, all we know about humans is based off of myths and legends. So having a live one to talk to is very exciting. You’re also our first off planet contact here in equestrian.” Aon felt much more relaxed after hearing the word Interview instead of examination, and he was somewhat surprised how relaxed they are about him being an alien. Seeing that smile on Twilight’s face helped him out a lot too. “Ok so what about after the whole alien thing?” Aon asked. “And after that, Princess twilight will evaluate you to see if you are fit to live here in equestrian or if you are to be sent back where you came.” Spitfire answered. Aon just nodded.

“Are you ready to get going Aon? You feeling well enough to head out?” Twilight asked. “Yeah just a little sore but I’m alright, nothing I can’t handle.” Aon said, looking at his bandages. “Ok Aon, we will be right outside when you are finished getting dressed and ready. Ok?” Twilight said on her way out. “Ok I’ll be out soon.” Aon answered. Then the door closed with an audible click.

Aon walked over to the table with all his stuff. Nice and folded, they even washed out the blood from his armor. All of it was there except for his battle axe. “Did they lose my axe? Or did they just think it was the only weapon. Strange, they didn’t take my knives, my handgun, or my sniper rifle. Only the axe… Do they not know what these are?” Aon asked himself as he was putting on his armor. Aon has very strong and heavy armor. The majority of it being black with details of cobalt blue and gold yellow. He put on his helmet and opened the visor, strapped on his weapons, and threw on his cape. “This definitely isn’t a dream… Bring it on.”

“So what do you think about Aon Spitfire?” Twilight asked after the door closed. Spitfire had to think for a little. “He seems grateful. I mean he did just say he was life indebted to me. So I don’t think he is going to disrespect us. But would I trust him? Not yet.” Twilight nodded and continued. “That’s right! So what are you going to have him do?” Spitfire put her hoof to her chin. “Ya know, I haven’t really thought about it. I’ll probably just keep him around as a personal assistant till I get bored of him. Long enough so it feels like he is paying off his debt. Then I’ll let him go.” Twilight kept nodding. “That’s a good plan.”
After a minute Twilight looked at the guards then back to spitfire. “Do you think I should give him his axe back?” “No not yet. Give it to him after the interview, if it goes well. If he earns our trust he can carry his weapon.” Spitfire answered with a whisper.

Aon opened the door and immediately Spitfire said with a smile. “You look much better without all the blood on you.” Temporarily ignoring the compliment Aon took a quick look around and saw that the guards were on High alert with spears at the ready. Deciding to be cautious Aon took things slow. “Thank you master.”

Spitfire a little thrown off by being called master, she corrected him. “Uh, ma’am is fine Aon.” Feeling right at home Aon struck a salute. “Sorry ma’am.” The salute made spitfire smile. “He will fit in perfect at the Wonderbolt academy.” She said to Twilight. “I think so too Spitfire.” Twilight replied.

Removing the salute, Aon asked “Where are we going ma’am?” Twilight stepped in. “We are going to a local human expert by the name of Lyra Heartstrings, here in Ponyville. Not too far from here.”

Spitfire looked up at Aon. “Aon. We will be walking through the streets of Ponyville so ponies might be scared, but don’t worry about them. There were rumors that there was an Alien at the hospital that got around rather quickly. So to help calm the citizens we thought you walking with two public figures will help them relax. So just keep calm and try to ignore anyponys’ mean comments.” Aon nodded. Spitfire and Twilight turned around and started walking. And a simultaneous “let’s go.” Came out of the two of them.

Walking through the hospital and out to the streets of Ponyville Aon received enough weird looks and heard comments about him being a human, to last a lifetime. It may not have been what he expected. Everyone wasn’t running away and screaming alien, but it was still awkward.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2. Again Im still new to this. Please, any corrections and thoughts are wlecome.