• Published 10th Jun 2013
  • 6,578 Views, 61 Comments

My Little Gravity Falls is Magic - GamerBrother777



When Dipper and Mabel travel to Equestria they meet the mane 6, but they all must now work together to save each others homes.

  • ...
15
 61
 6,578

Princess Celestia's Return

“Princess,” Twilight said, “How di… Wha…”

“What I think Twilight is trying to say, Princess,” Applejack interrupted, “is how in tarnation are you here?”

“I could ask the same about all of you,” Princess Celestia responded, “but I suppose you are all here because of Discord terrorizing the town.”

“Yes, uh, Mrs. Princess,” Dipper commented, “I’m sorry, uh I never met any royalty before.”

“There is no need to be nervous Dipper,” Princess Celestia said, “I should formally introduce myself.”

“Me too, I’m Mabel Pines, older twin sister to Dipper Pines.” Mabel joyfully wrapped her arm around her brother, who was irritated at Mabel’s age comment.

“I’m Soos,” Soos put in, “and I agree with what Dipper said about you being beautiful.”

“Wait, when did I sa…,” Dipper was cut off by Soos putting his hand over his mouth.

“Thank you for the compliment,” Celestia continued, “and I suppose this is Mr. Pines.”

“Eh, what,” Grunkle Stan grunted due to being distracted.

“Princess, you still haven’t told us how you got to this place,” Rainbow Dash jumped in.

“Of course,” Princess Celestia said, “Well, let’s see, it just after breakfast and I went back to the throne room, but no one was there, not even the guards. I was confused for a second but didn’t have much time to wonder as at that time Trixie and Gideon had burst through the door. I didn’t understand what they were doing, and I didn’t have any time to think as Gideon had trapped me with his amulets magic. I could not defend myself and then Trixie used her magic to send me to Gravity Falls.”

“So it was Trixie and Gideon who sent you here,” Twilight said.

“Yes, but at first arrived I had not figured out where I was. I landed in a pile of garbage with numerous other alike it around me as well. To make the situation worse, my wings were damaged and magic were not working properly and I could not return to Equestria. I did not know what I would do, but I was fortunate to meet a friendly man with a very, long beard wandering in through the garbage.” Dipper and Mabel knew she was talking about Old Man McGucket.

“What happened after that, Princess,” Rarity asked.

“This man introduced himself as McGucket and helped me with my wings and told me very humorous stories while my magic was slowly returning. I was planning to return to Equestria, but then I heard the people screaming and I saw Discord was terrorizing the town. I could not stop Discord along, but I did run into Wendy who attempted to hide in the garbage. She told me who she was and I brought her back to where she said it would be safe, but I did not expect to see you here.”

“We already stop Trixie and Gideon back in Equestria,” Twilight said

“But Discord arrived at the castle and took mine and Twilght’s books,” Dipper jumped in.

“What books,” Celestia asked.

“I believe they mean these books,” a familiar voice answered. They all turned to see Discord.

“Discord! What have you done to this town and the elements?” Celestia demanded.

“I did a bit of remodeling on the town. Do you like it? No? I disappointed,” Discord playfully said, “and if you want the elements, here.” He snapped his fingered and a large, wooden crate appear which held each of the elements. “However Celestia, I think you’ll find the elements to be of no use,” he said as he patted the two books he held under his arm.

Celestia’s eyes were stricken with shock at the sight of the books. “Well Celestia, I do so love chatting with you, I am extremely busy and I must get back to work. I do hope you understand.” Discord snapped his fingers and vanished.

“Which books does Discord have?” Celestia eagerly asked.

“My book one and Dipper’s book three.” Twilight responded.

“Book one and three?” Grunkle Stan question, but nobody had heard him.

“What are we going to do now?” Fluttershy asked.

“What Discord said is true,” Celestia told them, “The elements along will be of no use.”

“Alone? Are there more elements we get?” Applejack asked the princess.

“Yes there are.”

“Well, let’s go back to Equestia and get them,” Rainbow put in.

“They are not in Equestria, but here in Gravity Falls.” Celestia said.

“When you say elements, do mean, like, Oxygen and stuff,” Wendy asked.

“No elements of friendship, silly,” Pinkie Pie happily told Wendy.

“Friendship? Never heard of it.” Stan scratching his head.

“And the elements of Gravity Falls are right here,” Celestia moving the conversation along by gesturing toward Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Wendy, and Grunkle Stan, “these five do demonstrate the symbols of friendship.”

“We do?” Mabel wondered.

“Yes, Wendy told me about you and I see now the elements exist here as well. Dipper you represent the element of Honesty. Mabel represents Laughter, Soos represents Generosity, Wendy represents Kindness, and Mr. Pines represents Loyalty.”

“Are you sure, Princess?” Dipper asked unsure about what they represented.

“Yes, I am sure,” Princess Celestia reassured him.

“So, let me get this straight, to defeat Discord we’re going to use two elements of harmony?” Rainbow Dash asked still confused.

“Yes.”

“But how do we get the necklaces-thingys for them.” Pinkie asked.

Celestia did not answer but lower her head to the element of harmony in the crate and, with her magic raised the all the necklaces up. With that each one split into two, but each one now had a new charm on it. The honesty necklace had a Blue Pine Tree. The Laughter Necklace had a Shooting Star. The Generous Necklace had a Question Mark. The Kindness Necklace had an Ice Bag and The Loyalty Necklace had the symbol on Stan’s fez. All eleven necklaces went to the respective person or pony.

Grunkle Stan admired his necklace, “I like these Gold Necklaces.”

“Yeah, there so shiny,” Mabel put in while dazzled at the necklace

“I know right,” Pinkie said with a dazzled sight on her necklace.

“But Princess what about the Magic element.” Twilight asked.

Celestia took the Magic Necklace that now had a Star with a Eye on it. “I had thought Gideon would take this position, but I’ll have to step in to help,” she said as she placed the necklace around her own neck. “Now it is time the we stop Discord.”

The group was now ready to take down Discord.

Author's Note:

Yes, I'm back, finally. Sorry about the huge amount of time between the chapters, but life kinda just beat me up, but fortunately I got free time and I took the opportunity to get the last two chapters written. Thank You to all who read this and I pinkie promise it won't happen for any future stories.