• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 626 Views, 4 Comments

against all odds - Flaring Dawn



Five of the mane six have vanished leaving Twilight with the elements.

  • ...
5
 4
 626

Curtain Call

Twilight and Spike walked the long road to Celestia knows where. They have been traveling for about five or six hours now not sure of where they are.

"Twi... I think were lost..." Spike said nervously. Twilight looked around at her surroundings an sighed. Spike was right, they were lost. Twilight let out a frustrated sigh.

"I think you're right Spike...I don't recognize this place at all..." Twilight started to get worried. She knew Discord was planning on killing her friends if she didn't make it there soon. Twilight's rage engulfed her. Celestia was corrupted and so was her brother. In her mind this was a pointless fight, but she had to protect Equestria at all costs. Even if that meant her death. Twilight and Spike continued down the road only to be stopped by a gruesome sight. Spike's eyes filled with tears.

"Sw-Sweetie Belle?..." Spike jumped off Twilight's back and rushed to Sweetie's side. Sweetie Belle was on the ground, a pipe sticking out of her chest. Twilight ran to her, tears falling from her eyes.

"S-S-spike...T-twilight..." Sweetie weakly said, her little voice barley audible. Spike held Sweetie Belle in his arms, holding her close to her as he cried into her mane.

"Pl-please don't die Sweetie Belle!! I-I-' Spike couldn't finish his words. His tears wouldn't let him. Sweetie Belle smiled weakly, looking to Twilight.

"T-take care of him Twilie..." She said with her last words. Sweetie Belle died in Spike's arms. Twilight teared up and fell to her haunches near Sweetie and Spike.

"I promise little one... I will..." Twilight closed the fillies eyes and held Spike close to her. Spike buried his face into Twilight's chest.

"Why would Discord do this!? Sw-Sweetie Belle was a foal!!" Spike said through the tears now cascading from his face.Twilight held him closer rubbing his back. Twilight was a mix of emotions. She felt sorrow and anger at this moment. A filly she knew, a fucking filly was dead, and it was because of Discord. Twilight growled a little.

"Discord... when i find you... I am going to kill you!!" Twilight picked spike up and ran for the castle. A few moments later they arrived at the castle gate, now guarded by corrupted guards. One being her brother Shining Armor. Twilight and Spike looked towards the gate, both glaring towards the castle.

"This is it spike...Discord is inside..." Twilight said with a growl in her voice.

"Twilight...Those guards are heavily armed...they will kill you...Is- Is this all worth it?" Spike said unsure of this whole thing. Twilight looked at him, her eyes like pins pressing deeper into his eyes.

"This bastard killed too many innocent ponies...He needs to die..." Said Twilight plainly. Spike sighed and spoke.

"I don't want to lose you Twi...You mean the world to me....If something happens to you I-I-" Twilight smiled a bit and hugged spike.

"Nothing will happen to me Spike... I promise..." Spike smiled and hugged her back. Twilight set spike down and looked out to the courtyard only to be met with a hoof across the face. Spike was flung off and smashed against a wall. He was knocked unconscious. Twilight regained her footing and stared her attacker in the eye. Shining Armor. Twilight glared fiercely at her brother.

"Stand down Shining, I won't hesitate to kill you..." Twilight said as her horn glew a deep purple. Shining Armor only smiled as guards flanked Twilight from all sides.

"Oh come now Twilight... face it you lost..." He said with a laugh. Twilight glared.

"You and your pathetic friends will all die..." Shining Armor said with a sinister grin. Twilight looked around her and laughed.

"I didn't know The royal guards were a bunch of girls in skirts...Kinda makes me wonder about you bro...You gay?" Twilight said with a grin of her own. Shining Armor glared and said the word. The guards circled Twilight and attacked. they didn't stand a chance... they were dead before they moved. Twilight smiled.

"Wheres your army now?" Twilight said with a smile. Shining Armor looked at his falling soldiers.

"Not possible... You fucking cunt!!!" Shining Armor charged Twilight only to be impaled with her horn. Shining Armor made a few sick wet sounds and looked at Twilight.

"Now who's the one who's dead..." Twilight said with malice. With that she fired up her horn and blew Shining Armor to pieces. Warm blood splashed Twilight's face and she enjoyed every last drop as it plastered her.

"Oh Discord... you are a fool..." Twilight said smiling. Spike woke up and saw the blood soaked Twilight. Spike almost lost his lunch.

"T-twilight you killed him..." Spike said with sadness in his voice. Twilight just grinned.

"Yes i did Spike. This was his final curtain call..." Twilight said with a laugh. Spike shuddered.

"Still... now we have to deal with Discord..and Celestia..." Spike said nervously. Twilight smiled. all the rage and all the anger finally caught up to her.

"Let that bitch Celestia try something... the sun will never rise again if she does..." Twilight said. Spike looked at her but only sighed. In the distance they could hear a sick laughter.

"Giggle at the Ghosties...' Twilight said with a chuckle

"Cause soon Discord, soon you will be one of them..."

Author's Note:

I lied a bit this will not be the final chapter i have an idea for a few more. i forgot to say this before. i do not own my little pony or any characters in the show. they belong to hasbro.