• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 2,273 Views, 34 Comments

Being a Bad Foal - Alicorn Forever



Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon cross the line, Applebloom goes a little over board...

  • ...
6
 34
 2,273

Just Hanging

"Apple Bloom! Time for breakfast!" Applejack yelled flipping pancakes and boiling hay. Apple Bloom excitedly galloped down the stairs with a big smile and sniffing the air.

"Yay! Pancake day!" She happily said as she jumped up and down, her bow fell off her mane as Big Mac walked into the room. He picked it up for her as she smiled a big 'thanks' and hopped to the table.

"You want some pancakes Big Mac?" Applejack asked handing him a plate, already knowing the answer.

"Ee- Yup!" Big Mac said as he licked his lips. Applejack dropped 4 pancakes on his plate and a bundle of hay next to it. Big Mac looked at her suspiciously and Applejack just smiled, then gave him 2 more pancakes.
Apple Bloom came up with her plate as Applejack gave her 3 pancakes and some hay.

"Today's a big day, Applejack! I'm gonna need to fuel up!" Apple Bloom said, her eyebrows pointing over to another pancake and her eyes shifting in the same direction. Applejack slowly put more hay on her plate as Apple Bloom frowned.

"It has good nutrients, Apple Bloom." Applejack said grabbing her own food and sitting down with her siblings.


"So, what's this big project you were talking about?" Applejack said stuffing a pancake into her mouth, syrup dripping down her chin. Apple Bloom smiled and pointed at Applejack's chin, then gave her a napkin.

"Well, it's not really a project, me and Scootalo get to write about Rarity's latest fashion show!" Apple Bloom explained. Applejack wiped the syrup off of her chin and looked suspiciously at Apple Bloom.

"This isn't like that gabby gums thing y'all did is it?" Applejack asked hoping the answer would be a no.

"No! We just rate what we thought of the dresses and maybe give a comment." Apple Bloom says lifting Applejack of any worries she had.

"Now, Rarity's dresses might not be your taste, but you got to give her a chance." Applejack says washing her dish.

"I love Rarity's designs!" Apple Bloom said excitedly as Big Mac was eating his last pancake with the bundle of hay still on his plate.

"Wait, you said you and Scootalo. What about Sweetie Belle?" Applejack asked taking Apple Bloom plate to wash. She smiled at her for eating all her hay.

"Sweetie Belle is Rarity's sister, she would give her all ten's." Apple Bloom explained, yawning for staying up a little late last night.

"Who would be the third judge then?" Applejack sat down at the table while Big Mac tried to sneak his hay under the table to Winona.

"Big Mac, you gotta eat your hay! We'll be kicking apples down all day." Applejack said backing Winona up so Big Mac couldn't feed her.

"Diamond Tiara since she "knows fashion"." Apple Bloom said with air quotes as she rolled her eyes at the thought of Diamond Tiara.

"Now Apple Bloom, even if someone's mean to us, we're not mean back." Applejack said patting Apple Bloom on the back as Big Mac went to go load up the wagon for some apple harvesting.

"You're right Applejack, I'm sorry." Apple Bloom apologizes, then eats the last of her pancake.

"Now you have a good day at school, I'll see you when I get home." Applejack says as she goes outside to meet Big Mac.

Granny Smith suddenly walks downstairs with her old cane and her hoof on her back.

"Granny you don't look so good." Apple Bloom stats as she helps Granny Smith walk down the last few steps of the stairs.

"I smelt pancakes and I came as fast as i could." Granny said sitting down at the table.

"You're in luck." Apple Bloom told her, handing her the last pancake on the plate. Now, Granny might be old, but she can eat faster than you.

"Dddd- elicious." Granny said licking her lips.

"I got to go clean out the jam boxes for this season's apple jam." Granny says getting up from the chair. Apple Bloom waves bye to her granny, grabs her backpack and is off to met Scootalo at the bus stop.