• Published 31st May 2013
  • 2,088 Views, 35 Comments

Spero - The last Hope - Ice4smaster



Earth. Now just a memory for those who escaped, and what left was a total uncertainty for them all on-board Spero, a gigantic starship. Built to ensure Humanity future, even if the hope to reach a new world where they could restart...

  • ...
6
 35
 2,088

Prologue

Earth. Now just a memory for those who escaped, and what left was a total uncertainty for them all on-board Spero, a gigantic starship. Built to ensure Humanity future, even if the hope to reach a new world where they could restart, was astronomical small, yet the desperation to survive, with every bit there spirit, will and body they could muster took on this quest. They risked everything to build this ship, many have suffered, many more have died, the impending doom wrack it's havoc on the world. But in the end they managed to finish the ship, an selected 30000 person been took on-board, 30000 of the most talented, smartest, fittest along side with some of the elite and disgustingly rich who could, indeed, buy a ticket to survive what have to come and end every one else life on Earth, and Earth it self...

It been a long struggle even before the end it self came. Only thanks to the advance astronomy, and mad luck that they noticed the approaching disaster 15 years ahead. They saw it coming, and who was on-board Spero saw it destroy Earth as they flew away. A sight of pure terror. It was a rough planet, that was float in deep space and by fate it had dead on collision course with Earth, it was bigger then the Moon and there would no means to halt such a massive object regardless how advanced Humanity become, despite there most powerful weapons that could destroy all life many times over and over there world, nothing, by any means, could come up close to the force of ruthless nature at this scale. All that left is hope that few could live while all else watch as the orb of death keep growing, and growing, and engulf the whole sky, bring darkness, cause the oceans bulge in an insane tidal-wave rushing towards where it would hit, cause storm and earthquakes as the two planet gravitation field began tear the surface apart. It was all that the Bible described as the Apocalypse. The two worlds collided, tear each other into shreds, totally annihilated. And so that’s how the world ended, and that’s how the living hell started for all who still breath, cling on to nothing else, just hope... Spero...