• Published 22nd May 2013
  • 614 Views, 5 Comments

EquestriagirlShock - SilverOrion



After accidentally being sucked into an inter-dimensional mirror, Twilight must navigate her way through the halls of "Rapture High", battling genetically modified "humans" along the way while making use of friendship plasmids. Ca

  • ...
8
 5
 614

The Dark Auditorium (Chapter 4)

Twilight, being completely shaken by this "human" thing on the screen, suddenly felt unsure of what to do next. Far away from Equestria, and in some alien world, she could not help herself but to continue to sit in her chair, completely dumbfounded.

Suddenly, a radio-controlled car drove right up next to her, catching her by surprise. Besides the unsettling idea that some radio-controlled car had appeared out of nowhere, what was even more unsettling was the fact that it had a small radio attached to it. After some garbled crackling, a voice suddenly came clear through the device - a different voice than the one which was speaking during the Rapture High presentation.

"I don't know how you survived that inter-dimensional shift, but I'm not one to question providence," the voice began, "I'm Somlas, and I aim to keep you alive. Now keep on moving... we're gonna have to get you to higher ground."

Suddenly, the door under the exit sign unlocks, and unhinges slightly, revealing a hallway behind it.

"Take a deep breath, and step out of the auditorium. I won't leave you twisting in the wind."

Twilight takes a deep breath, and trots for the exit, trying to keep her wits about her.

(go on to chapter 6)