• Published 12th Feb 2012
  • 1,747 Views, 46 Comments

Trouble In Equestria - inusam15



Discord unleashes total chaos in all of Equestria

  • ...
12
 46
 1,747

Gathering

Chapter 4

~Gathering~

Princess Luna walked back into the house depressing over what had just happened.

"So what's your plan Princess?" asked Pinkie Pie walking over to Luna.

"Well, first we need to find out who is still normal, and not one of those things" said Luna.

"Well, where should we look first?" Spike asked.

"I'll go fly above Ponyville so the zombie ponies can't get me. You two stay here and keep guard over the house." demanded Luna walking towards the door.

"Wait!!" yelled Spike, "Watch out for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. They can both fly and they're infected!"

"I'll be fine Spike. Just keep safe." Luna went out the door locking it behind her.

---------------

Luna flew over all of Ponyville hoping for a sign of any normal pony. She landed, hopelessly out of breath from the exhausting flight. She couldn't let her guard down, because if she did, she might become one of them. There was a strange rustling noise in the bushes and Luna whipped around scared of what might be behind her."Who's there?" whispered Luna. She saw 2 yellow eyes peek out from the bush. It was Derpy. "Derpy!" Luna whispered, "Derpy, come with me if you want to live!"

Derpy came out of the bushes with some strange contraption tied to her back.

"What is that thing on your back?" Luna asked Derpy.

"I'll explain later. Now I should follow you to safety like you were saying." said Derpy.

"Right of course." Luna picked up Derpy and flew off towards the house.

------------------

When they arrived at the house, Luna went through the upstairs window. "I'm back." said Luna landing downstairs where Pinkie and Spike were. "I have brought back Derpy. She was the only one I could find so far."

"That's fine. At least we know we aren't the only ones still normal." said Pinkie Pie hopping over to Luna and Derpy.

"Um....Derpy what it that thing on your back?" asked Spike.

"This is my protection. It's called a Gun." said Derpy untying the starng object from her back and placing it on the floor.

"Uh, well, what does it do?" asked Luna.

"It shoots stuff." said Derpy, "Have you ever seen one before?"

"Well, no we haven't actually. What Kind of stuff does it shoot?" said Luna.

"It shoots anything you want it to."

"WOAH!! So it can shoot me out from that thing?!?!" happily yelled Pinkie Pie. She had always wanted to be shot out from a cannon, but never knew where to get one.

"Yes, but I prefer to shoot muffins just because I like them best." Derpy said, mouth watering.

"Okay, well where did you get this?" asked Spike.

"I made it." Derpy said with a big smile on her face.

"Do you think you can make me one?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Yeah sure but I need the right parts." said Derpy.

"What parts do you need I will go get them." said Princess Luna.

"Well I need 1 metal pole, 1 screw driver, 1 lighter, and some scraps of anything else you find."

"Okay I'm on it." and with that Luna flew out the upstairs window.

----------------

Luna didn't know what she got herself into. Where would she find all those things that Derpy needed? All the metal poles were lamp posts and she couldn't get them out of the ground. She did however find a screw driver and a lighter.

"AHHHH!!! Get away from me you disgusting ponies!!"

Luna turned her head at the sudden scream. She flew into the air, following the sounds of the screams.

"AHHHH!! Somepony!! Help me!!" it was Rarity, she was surrounded by dozens of zombie ponies. Luna flew just over head and dived down grabbing Rarity.

"AHHHH!!!" screamed Rarity.

"It's okay!! I've come to save you from those creatures!" said Luna in a calming voice.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" Rarity was so grateful that somepony had come to save her. "Where are you taking me?" asked Rarity.

"We are going to-" Luna stopped. She saw a lamp pole tipped over on the ground just below her. "We need to get that pole!" yelled Luna diving down to the pole.

“Why do we need that pole?” Rarity was so confused by why the princess wanted such a filthy thing.

“Derpy needs it to make something for Pinkie Pie!” yelled Luna.

“Oh, well here I’ll just use my magic to get it so we don’t have to go down there where those nasty ponies are!” Rarity yelled before Luna got any closer to the ground.

"Okay." said Luna.

Rarity's horn glew and the pole rose from the ground coming towards them. Rarity focused all her attention to the pole making sure to keep it from falling as Luna flew in the air carrying her.

"We are here." said Luna flying in through the upstairs window and landing downstairs.

"Rarity!!" yelled Pinkie Pie hopping over to her.

"Oh Pinkie Pie!!" Rarity put the pole on the ground and Pinkie Pie gave her a welcoming hug.

"Did you get everything?" asked Derpy.

"Yes I did." Luna put everything on the floor.

"Good. Now I'll go make your gun Pinkie Pie." said Derpy rolling the pole into the next room and taking the tools. Derpy came out about an hour later with the same kind of gun that she had, but this one was for Pinkie Pie.

"WOW!! Thanks Derpy!!!" Pinkie Pie gave Derpy a big hug and looked at her gun.

"I made a mini version too out of the extra pieces of metal." said Derpy holding out a little gun.

"What does that one shoot?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"This one shoots pebbles." said Derpy.

"Woah." said Rarity.

"Yeah." Derpy proudly said.

"So now what?" asked Rarity.

"We must move out and find where this all started from." said Luna

“We’ll help any normal pony we come across too!” said Spike.

“Yes, I don’t know what these next few days will be like or if we even survive them but let’s all stick together.” said Luna. Everypony gathered around Princess Luna put their hooves in the middle of the circle and shouted “We can make it through this together!” and threw their hooves in the air. This was just the start of their new battle.