• Published 20th May 2013
  • 1,346 Views, 29 Comments

On Her Majesty's Secret Service - Fuckoff



"Oh the things I do for Equestria" Iron Shield and his long time partner Midnight Moon are newly inducted agents in the Equestrian Secret Service

  • ...
2
 29
 1,346

Prologue - New Beginnings

1700 hours…

“Ah, BUCK!!!” cursed Iron Shield as he raced down the hallways of the royal palace; explosions rocked the normally peaceful halls, tearing chunks out of the walls and sending debris flying.

‘It’s all gone to hell’ he thought as he rounded another corner, his hooves clopping loudly on the marble floor. He had to get to the Princesses and get them to the safe room, after that he could join the resistance and launch a counter attack to drive the attacker back.

Another explosion shook the palace and part of the hallway Iron shield was in suddenly ceased to exist, Iron was knocked off his hooves and sent flying back into a solid marble wall.

‘Good’ he thought sarcastically ‘nice to know that there is still some castle left’.

Somepony was shouting “BREACH! BREACH! BREACH!”

Iron’s ear piece crackled into life as a voice announced “this is Shining Armor issuing a general alert, be advised insurgents have breached the southern perimeter! Protect the Princesses at all costs!”

“How the hay did they advance so fast” he cursed again.

Iron had almost reached the throne room where the Princesses would be awaiting their escort to the safe room and eventually extraction.

“So, are you still with us?” a voice in his ear piece asked.

“Yes” Iron replied

“It’s good to see you haven’t lost your sense of humor… Oh wait you never had one” the voice burst into laughter.

“Now is neither the time nor the place for such crude insults Midnight Moon” Iron said, his irritation increasing somewhat significantly.

Midnight Moon was always so inappropriate. She shared this trait with all the other ponies of Princess Luna’s night guards. Don’t get me wrong though she was very attractive; her light mauve mane and coat were always catching the eye of many a passing stallion; her violet bat like wings only added to her beauty; she had a well-toned body, complete with a flank that mesmerized stallions better than his own magic (which she loved to point out all the time) and lastly her amber cat-like eyes captivated all who stared into them.

In other word ‘Damn she a sexy mare’.

“Sure it is! It helps lighten the mood” Midnight said immediately, defending herself as always.

“Yep that’s right Midnight! Turns out your new found talent at lighting the mood has won us the battle. You’re the big hero. We’re even going to hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float and Celestia is in CHARGE OF CONFETTI! Yelled Iron sarcastically

“I’m no stranger to sarcasm Iron” replied Midnight casually

“Dammit Midnight shut yer trap or I’ll poison your next meal” Iron said offering his rebuke with deadly seriousness.

“Yeah okay then, jeez, don’t get your mane in a tangle” She chortled

Iron chose to ignore her last comment and steered the conversation back to more pressing matters. “What is your current status and how are the Princesses doing?” He demanded.

“Well, technically everything is fine” Midnight said hesitantly.

“What is that supposed to mean, Midnight what’s happened” Iron asked suspiciously.

“Nothing, nothing everything is fine here, we’re all okay. How are you?” she replied laughing hysterically.

“Midnight” Iron said slowly.

“Okay, okay” she began “well, Princesses Celestia is alright actually, Mistress Luna has been hit by debris and I’m pretty sure Princesses Twilight has passed out…” pausing to give Twilight a nudge with her hoof “yup out cold” she finished.

“Well I suppose since nopony got hurt that it is al….. WHAT Princess Luna got hit by debris? How badly is she injured? Is she conscious? S…S…She isn’t dead is she?” Iron flustered, on the verge of hyperventilating.

‘Go to your happy place Iron, yes your happy place where EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE! Ah that’s better…. mmmmmmmm’

“Iron…hey Iron… IRON” screamed Midnight, effectively snapping him out of his trace.

“What! What happened? Who said that?” Iron said stunned.

“Oh nothing, you just started talking to yourself. Something about Princess Celestia’s rump being more beautiful than the morning dawn” she replied, trying not to giggle but failing spectacularly.

Iron felt himself blush “well…yes…you see” he stammered. Clearly at a loss for words he quickly changed the topic “I am inbound on your position, ETA five minutes. Iron out.” He finished, ending the transmission.

“Dammit, I’m such a foal” Iron said under his breath banging his head on the wall, “I’ll never hear the end of this” wincing when he hit his horn a little too hard. Sighing he resigned himself to his fate and set off once again toward the throne room.

Iron was sprinting down the halls and again another explosion took out the wall in front of him. This time a unicorn appeared from the hole in the wall, her face was covered in a by a hood and a bandanna. On her flank (not that he was staring at it of course), her cutie mark was obscured by the symbol of the insurrection; a large black circle with arrows pointing in every direction, each arrow was a slightly different length.

She charged at him her horn glowing with magical power.

“HALT! Go no further if you wish to live” cried Iron.

“NEVER! Royalist dog! We shall have our freedom” screamed the unicorn back at him discharging her magic at him in a single blast.

Iron quickly flung himself to the side as bolt of deadly magic flew by his head impacting in the wall beside him. ‘Whoa that was close’ he thought. He charged up his own horn and fired back, causing the unicorn to dive for cover behind a pot.

The two continued exchanging shot for the next two minutes, before Iron got the upper hand and lunched a small blast that hit the unicorn in the chest, causing her to slip and fall knocking her head on a piece of rubble.

Iron walked over to her, removed her hood and bandanna and checked to see if she was dead or not. The good news was she was still breathing but wouldn’t be joining the fight anytime soon. He wiped the blood from her face and treated the wound as best he could and continued on his way.

***

Exactly six minutes later Iron Shield arrived at the throne room, he quickly burst through the doors and into the hall. He slipped on the highly polished floor and slid on his back all the way across the room, coming to a stop just in front of a very amused Midnight Moon.

“Are you quite finished horsing around, we’ve got work to do” she said sniggering under her breath.

“Yes, where are the Princesses?” Iron asked ashamed.

“They’re waiting for us just up ahead” Midnight answered still trying not to laugh.

“Well let’s not keep them wa… MIDNIGHT STOP THAT!” Iron said annoyed.

“Stop what?” replied Midnight shaking from invisible laughter. Her whole body was racking with each silent laugh that echoed through her.

“Have modicum of sophistication and professionalism” Iron pleaded with her, not wanting to be seen by the princesses acting this way.

Still Midnight continued to laugh getting louder and louder until she was rolling around on the floor holding her sides.

“What are you even laughing at?” Iron questioned perplexed as to what was even remotely funny enough to warrant this behavior.

“Y…Your coat is… it’s PINK” She responded gasping for breath, tears forming in her eyes.

Iron looked at himself and sure enough his normally lustrous white coat was bright pink from head to hoof ‘Gah! What the BUCK is this’ he thought trying to remember when this could’ve happened. He honestly couldn’t think of how this happened, anyway this didn’t nearly bother him as much as Midnight’s apparent lack of self-control. Iron hated non-professionalism.

“Yes I’m pink now stop laughing the princesses will see us…” his color drained and his face screwed up in disgust “… being non-professional” he shivered. Iron really, really despised non-professionalism.

“No can do man, it’s just too funny” Midnight said between fits of laughter getting louder still.

“Iron Shield is that you?” a voice called from across the room.

“She’s coming” he cursed, silently screaming profanities in his head. “Please stop Midnight” Iron begged.

“Make me!” she challenged still laughing. Knowing there was nothing he could do to stop her… or so she thought.

Iron suddenly leapt on top of Midnight and before she could even say a word planted a kiss on her lips. Her eyes fluttered wide open as she felt his tongue enter her mouth and start playing with hers. To his surprise she wrapped her forehooves around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening their kiss and running her tongue along his teeth, enjoying his taste.

“Ahem” a voice said quietly

Iron looked up and saw Princess Celestia smiling warmly at them (a part of him noticed that she completely ignored the fact he was pink).

Iron quickly broke away from Midnight, who gave a little protest. “Aw no fair, it was just getting good” she said licking her lips, savoring his taste. Iron on the other hand was blushing furiously and apologizing to Celestia “Y…Y…Your majesty! I… uh… I can explain” he stammered.

“You have no need, I thought that display was most warming” Celestia cut him off “Ahh, young love” she said reminiscently staring off into the distance.

“Young love?” He questioned

“Oh yes! You two are clearly in love. One does not share a kiss that intimate and not be in love” She replied looking at the confused and flustered Iron Shield.

“Oh…umm…what…uh exactly mean by that intimate?” he asked again

“My dear, she…” pointing a hoof at Midnight “… was almost forcing herself on you. Had we been any later and you two might have been engaging acts that… uh… how to put this… umm, not often seen in polite society” She responded nonchalantly.

Iron was shocked and a little intrigued at the casualness in which Princess Celestia had just described the events that were sure to unfold had they not arrived. He quickly stole a glance at Midnight Moon who was positively radiating with happiness. ‘Could that actually have been something more than a kiss?’ he asked himself.

Iron made a mental note to ask Midnight about this later. Pushing that to the back of his mind he turned his attention back to matters at hoof.

“Your majesty, we must get you to the safe room and call for evac” he informed the Princess, but she held a hoof up to silence him.

“I thank you for your concern but that will no longer be necessary, as Shining Armor and his brave guards have already pushed the attackers back far enough to not be considered a threat. You are forgiven for not noticing as you seemed to have been otherwise pre-occupied” She said, a smirk on her face.

“Oh, well… um I guess me and Midnight will be on our way then, your majesty” Iron said bowing before he turned and walked blushing furiously.

“However…” the Celestia continued “… I have another mission for you it is of great importance and requires the utmost secrecy”.

“Anything your majesty requires” Iron responded

“Your new mission will require I grant you a new status, you to Midnight Moon. You both will be a part of a new organization specifically tasked to protect Equestria and her crown from all threats both foreign and domestic that would seek to destroy it.” Celestia said motioning for Iron and Midnight to kneel before her.

“Raise your right hooves and repeat after me” Celestia said.

Both Iron and Midnight raised their hooves and silently waited.

“Do you solemnly swear to defend Equestria from all those who would do it harm…”

“We do” responded both Iron and Midnight together

“…And do you swear to protect its citizens…”

“We do” they repeated in unison

“…To defend the helpless even at the cost of your own lives…”

“We do” they said full of patriotic enthusiasm

“… Then arise and accept your new title as agents of the Equestrian Secret Service” Celestia finished placing her hoof on each of the two ponies shoulders.

“Your first assignment will begin tomorrow, accommodation has been prepared for you, however we could only find a one bedroom house for you at such short notice I’m sure you’ll like it. Go now and rest, return to me tomorrow at six o’clock sharp. Oh and do try to abstain from any rigorous activity” she added with a suggestive smile.

Iron looked across at the beautiful mare sitting beside him, his shame forgotten as he stared into her eyes with an intense fierceness. To his delight her eyes reflected the same intensity.

‘Oh yes’ he thought ‘I don’t think they will be much sleeping tonight’…

…To be continued

END CHAPTER 1

Author's Note:

Hey! I know this is a farcry from my usual (dark) stuff. I just wanted to see how I would go and I actually found this pretty fun to write. Let me know how I did in the comments, Favourite and Like the story if you want more (hell you can even follow me too if you want). Cya