• Published 23rd May 2013
  • 653 Views, 14 Comments

A Western Adventure - killingfrenzycreator



Big Macintosh's life is about to take a serious twist when a certain gang suddenly thinks he owes them something.

  • ...
1
 14
 653

Prologue

Main page: click here


The hot sun burned unmercifully. It was a very bad summer, as the heat caused droughts in several counties, including Apploosa and PonyVille. Farming was a tough job, but it only turns impossible when there's no water to be had. Sweet Apple Acres was experiencing one of the worst seasons they'd had in a long time. Applejack and Big Macintosh had to give up all their days off to make an attempt at saving the farm, but all the apples had just shriveled under the unwavering heat. Working outdoors was a nightmare, but it had to be done. With all the apples ruined by the heat and all their water dried up, the Apples had no money to support themselves. That's when Big Macintosh decides to give his best shot at saving the farm, by borrowing a large sum of bits from a group that calls itself the 'Scorpions'. Using that money, Big Macintosh had saved the farm. A year later, however, he still couldn't afford to pay off his huge debt.

One night, a train pulls into the PonyVille station. Three mysterious-looking ponies trotted off and left a letter on the Apple's doorstep. It read:

We're gonna give you three days and three nights to come up with the 5,000 bits you owe us. If you fail to pay up, the consequences won't be pretty. Meet us in three days at Apploosa with the bits, or this property will cease to exist.

-The Scorpions