• Published 18th May 2013
  • 290 Views, 0 Comments

Digging in deep - Thewarwayz



Times have changed and friends are now enemies and this is not the work of discord. Trust no pony

  • ...
 0
 290

The first drop

Celestia was standing at her bedroom window, pictures of what had just happend a few minutes ago. A smile appeared across her face. "Just like the old days" celestia said to herself. Just then she heard a pony talking, it sounded like a mare. "I found these in Tia's room" she instantly reconizned the voice; it was Luna. Who is Luna talking to? she thought to herself. Right then another mare spoke. "I don't know what to say" Celestia knew that voice too; Twilight sparkle. Celestia smiled she was going to get a double the fun tonight. She kept think of what to do, she wanted it extremely painful for both of them but she wanted it quick because she knew she wouldn't enjoy killer her faithful student and sister as much as un-loyal guards. The idea popped into her head. ill make it like the first day I start killing she tried to remember what she did the first day.


"Help me! Help me!" The guard screamed. Right then Celestia walked into the room. "Oh Celestia, thank you!" For the next few seconds nothing happend but then Celestia just walked away. "NO! What are you doing? I need to help getting out!" The guard was scared. why is Celestia acting like this? he thought to him self. Celestia walked back into the room pushing a table. what is she doing? Celestia could see the guard was scared and that put a smile on her face.

"Oh ill help you, but I promise you aren't getting out alive." The guard went pale he realize that what ever he did it will now cost him is life. He began to beg Celestial not to kill him.

"I promise I won't tell anypony! Please what ever I did I'm sorry. Just let me live!" He began to cry. Celestial hesitated. She walked over to the guard and let him out. He smiled but he was confused. why was she doing this? He dashed of, or at least tried to. As soon as he went to go open the door Celestia grabbed his tail and threw him to the wall. The guard was out cold.

When the guard woke up he found he had a very large bump on his head and he was in a plastic tube. Upon examening the tube he found that many pipes were leading into it. He looked around to see where he was, but he saw something that horrified him. A yellow Pegasus with a pink mane was strapped to the wall, the Pegasus was unconscious.

"Oh good your awake." The guard turned and saw Celestia next to what looked to be a lever. Celestia yanked the lever Down hard and a green liquid started to fill the tube. The guard screamed what was pouring into the tube was burning his leg he looked down at his leg and scream even louder. He legs were just bone now. The pain the guard was feeling was indescribable that and the blood lose made him pass out again. The last thing he saw was celestia pulling the lever back to its original position.

when the guard woke up(again) he realized he was strapped down to a metal chair. "How about you stay awake this time." Celestia seemed angry that he passed out so quickly. The guard tried to speak but he couldn't open his mouth. He looked down and if he would of been able to scream he would of broke Celestia's ear drums; his mouth had been stitched shut.
"W...Wh... Where am I?" It was the yellow pegasus.
"Oh don't worry I'll deal with you soon." Celestia smiled. She was looking froward to making the Pegasus suffer, but she had to stay focused on the guard for now. Celestia picked up a marker and started putting "X"s on the guard. She put down the marker and picked up a freshly sharpened knife. She started stabbing some of the "X"s. suddenly the guard heard a snapping noise and Celestia stopped stabbing him. The guard look up at Celestia and realized she was just as confused as him. Suddenly a soft voice spoke;"may I have a turn?" Celestia staggered back. Did the yellow Pegasus just ask for what she think she just asked for? Celestia turned around to look at the Pegasus and saw she wasn't on the wall anymore! how could she get out? The materials holding her were some of the strongest made! Celestia was beyond confused. i probably didn't make it tight enoughshe concluded. She felt a soft tapping on her hoof and looked down. The yellow Pegasus stood their smiling with a scalpel in her mouth. "I'll take that as a yes." The Pegasus said. She walked over to the guard and cut the stitches.
"What are you doing?" The guard asked extremely confused.
"What does it look like? I'm taking my turn." The Pegasus said cheerfully. She took the scalpel out of her mouth and started cutting out the guards cutie mark. Then With all her force the Pegasus shoved the scalpel into the guards chest. He started hyper ventilating and then stop breathing completely. Celestia stood their in awe. Did that Pegasus really just help her?
"What your name pegasus?" Asked Celestia.
"Fluttershy" the Pegasus instantly responded. Celestia smiled. She liked this Pegasus.
"Well Fluttershy would you like to do this again some other time?"
"Yes! That would be great!" Fluttershy seemed almost too enthusiastic about this.


well maybe I won't be able to do exactly what I did the first day but who knows maybe Luna will be just like Fluttershy. Then the idea came to Celestia. Why not bring Fluttershy to help.