• Published 18th May 2013
  • 290 Views, 0 Comments

Digging in deep - Thewarwayz



Times have changed and friends are now enemies and this is not the work of discord. Trust no pony

  • ...
 0
 290

Secrets are coming out

While Rarity and Fluttershy were talking, Twilight sparkle had been called to canterlot by Luna. She walked towards the entrance of the castle. "Halt!" It was a guard. "State your name and buisness!" He commanded. Luna came from the other side of the guard.
"Let her pass." Luna said.
"As your wish your highness." He said and stepped away. Twilight and Luna walked towards Luna's sleeping chamber.
"Why did you call for me Luna?" Twilight asked. She knew that if a princess called for her then it was of the up most importance.
"Tia, has been acting strangely. Something isn't right and you are the only pony I can trust." Luna responded. "I found these in Tia's room." She held out a bottle with some red liquid inside of it and a knife. Twilight gasped.
"I don't know what to say." Twilight was shocked. This changed things.
"These are dark times twilight. Watch your back, you can't trust anypony." Luna paused. "But I promise you can trust me."


the words seemed to follow twilight. She rethought everything. Who Really was her friend. Did her friends have dark secrets? She didn't know, she didn't want to know. This was too much for her Im just dreaming she thought. that the only logical explanation. she knew she wasn't dreaming, she was wide awake and this was actually happening. She made a list of the ponies she knew she could trust; her 5 friends and Luna. She would be very careful around other ponies, even the fillies.

Author's Note:

This chapter will be extended eventually.