• Published 17th May 2013
  • 3,822 Views, 66 Comments

My Little FEAR [First Encounter Assault Recon] : Slow-mo is magic - JustDing



What happens when Sergeant Becket (and Alma...) get teleported to Equestria...

  • ...
20
 66
 3,822

Interval 12- Epilogue

"Sister, look!"

Princess Celestia looked up to her sister as she was sitting on her cushion, reading letters from her folk.

"Yes, my sister, what is it?"

"You won't believe, but the Everfree Forest is on fire!" Luna shouted, pointing with a hoof at the balcony. A black pillar of smoke reached up to the sky from a large distance. Like a flash, Princess Celestia sat up and galloped out of the balcony.

She gasped deeply at the sight.

The everfree forest was really on fire, but only a part of it. Namely where the Old ruins have been and a large area around it, at least two square miles. This area was covered in large raging flames, which were feasting greedely from the old trees.

Her brain calculated the chances of Michael, Twilight and her friends, and realized it was zero...

"Luna. Get your armor ready. We are going to attack Alma with all might."

"For Equestria?

"For Equestria."

"But what about our friends? What happened to them?"

Princess Celestia shuddered as she said "We can figure out later."

She hated it to say it, but this time, her folk and country came first.

Princess Luna nodded quickly, before she turned around and galloped back to her room. Princess Celestia glanced a few moments at the burning scene, before she turned around and opened her wardrobe. It was filled with dresses for the gala and delegations. She put them all aside and found the objects she was in seek.

Her armor.

She did it used once as the Griffonland declared a war against Equestria. The battle had been executed many hundred years before Luna transformed into Nightmare Moon and it lasted about three weeks. She only led a whole battalion but she did not had to kill anypony by herself. The armor was made of heavy iron, but there was a tiny layer of gold, to improve the presence of the wearer, namely her. She also found her golden helmet. The iron was very thick, to prevent heavy arrows to pierce through it.

She was ready to wear them on, but she wanted to look how her sister was done with her own armor. Maybe she needed help, because this was the first time ever she wore a armor.

She left her room, trotted up a tower to the Lunar wing where her sister's room has been. Knocking at the door, she asked loudly "Sister? Do you need help?"

No response.

It was against her will as she opened the door to her sister's room.

"Luna...?"




She stopped.

The whole room was drenched in blood. Intestines and some bone fragments hung from the wall, and warm blood dripped from the ceiling. It was like a giant ballon with red paint exploded in the room.

And someone stood in the middle of the mess.



Celestia's eyes reflected the shape of a little human girl in a dress, slowly walking up to her...

Author's Note:

The picture of Celestia's eye with Alma's reflection was made by me by putting two pictures together.