• Published 17th May 2013
  • 229 Views, 0 Comments

Hopeless series story 1 "Hope is the true Fear" - muffinlord251



What is hope you ask? Hope is consider by most ponies the happinest of life. I consider it the true evil that resides in us all. So I don't hope for stuff because. Hope is the True Fear

  • ...
 0
 229

Chapter 1 "A Broken Heart"

Lightning gazed at the sky as Luna was rising her moon. Lightning had always come to love the night, to her it was considered awesome. "So peaceful...." Lightning said as she saw the princess flying by her window. Lightning waved at the ruler of the night and bowed. "May the stars watch over you young filly." said Luna as she saw Lightning gazing at her most beatiful night. Lightning giggled, Luna's night was so beatiful she worshipped Luna and respected her as much as anypony that respected Celestia. As Luna passed her window Lightning gazed down at a picture lying on her bed. On the picture was two fillies sitting next to each other laughing, Lightning flew down from her window and sat on her bed. "Oh Silver if you were only here right now you could've seen Princess Luna greet me." said Lightning with a deep and long sigh. Silver was Lightning's best pal ever since kindergarten. With Lightning's disorder (Breeze's have a disability with flying and they needed to be thought how to fly without the breeze to blow them along) Silver helped her to fly without so much of a blow from your mouth "Oh Silver, you are the best pal a pegasus could asks for." Lightning sighed. She then put down the picture and flew up to the perch of her window.
There was a very long silence just as Luna's Moon was halfway to it's highest peak.
Lightning stared softly at Orion's Belt, a flashback started.

2 years ago,
"Hay Silver. Why are we out here?" asked Lightning as she turned towards Silver who's eyes were closed.

"Silver!" Lightning yelled and jerked Silver up

"Hay! I was playing for Celestia's amusement!" said Silver with a laugh.

"Alright then. But I need you to answer my question." said Lightning.

"I thought that somepony liked Luna's night." said Silver

"Pfft....Ok,ok, why are we here in the first place Silver?" asked Lightning

"Ok, do you see that? That's Orion's Belt. I learned that the princesses named that after a pony by the name of Orion who was so proud of his belt and that Princess Celestia liked him so much." said Silver pointing to a constellation.

"Wow! I know you're smart but I didn't know you knew that much!" exclamied Lightning with delight.

"That's fine, Ya know friends are different so that's why friendship is so unique in Equestria. Friendship is how Nightmare Moon, Discord, and Queen Chrysalis got defeated." said Silver

"Again you're in Albert Ponstein mode Silver. Seriously mane, you've been doing that ever since Star told you about Albert Ponstein." said Lightning

"Ha ha. That's Lightning, the joker!" laughed Silver

"Hay quit it! I do like this night." said Lightning

"It's beatiful and it should last as a beatiful night everynight in Equestria." said Lightning with a very long sigh.

"Just like our friendship." said Silver.

"Yup, just like our friendship." replied Lightning

The two fillies pushed each other and laughed they hugged as the moon grew higher.

Present day

Lightning flew down and put away the picture, she then pushed the blankets on her bed and rolled up in them. She sighed "Well we can have a talk again pal." She turned and took one last look at the moon before closing her eyelids.

"We'll meet again Silver." she muttered and fell asleep.