• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 1,467 Views, 42 Comments

Tucker's Pony Fantasy - BronyHawk30



Tucker of the Blue team has a strange dream one night...

  • ...
3
 42
 1,467

Wierdest Day Ever...

"Ok, so let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that I'm in a world where the main inhabitants are ponies, that can use magic or fly or neither, where the flying ponies control the weather, and magic ones can cast spells, and the regular ones are usually good at farming and other tough jobs, and there's also dragons, and you clean up winter, and your rulers are a pair of princesses with both horns and wings, one of which is a heavy gamer, and the others favorite hobby is molesting and other sexual activities?"

"In a nutshell, yes."

".....It's official: this is the weirdest day ever."

Tucker was still finding it hard to believe that everything he was seeing and hearing was real, even though Twilight had already dumped a bucket of very real and very cold water on his head an hour before their current conversation, half of that hour having been spent listening to Twilight ramble excitedly about the implications of how Tucker got there and if it was possible to do it again, and a lot of other things about how many scientific breakthroughs it would lead to... all while Tucker did his best to ignore her until she started talking about Equestria, which led her to talking about Celesia.

"So, your teacher, Celestia... you really think that she'd help me out with my bet?" Tucker said as they approached the gates to the castle in Canterlot.

"If there's one thing that I have learned about the princess, it's that she never passes up an opportunity for sexual activity", Twilight said with a bemused grin.

"So that's a yes?"

"Yes, that's a yes".

Not a moment after finishing her sentence, Twilight and Tucker heard a loud voice screaming two words that came from the upper part of the castle. Two words that sounded like sparkling gold to Tucker's perverted ears:

"I CAME".

Tucker froze in place, eyes wide open at the sound of such a sexy, naughty, angelic voice that pierced his soul with both awe and excitement. He only had one thing to say in response:

"BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!!!"

Author's Note:

Next chapter:
Meeting Big Sexy