• Published 30th Apr 2013
  • 371 Views, 2 Comments

NBP pt 2: The Omen - Traumkampfer



After the events of Natural Born Ponies, Pinkamena and Hanz finally get their foal, but could the spawn of two very evil ponies bring about the end of the world?

  • ...
 2
 371

(S)aint

Chapter 1: (S)aint

Nine months after the ending of “Natural Born Ponies”, or whatever the gestation period for the spawn of Satan is, Hanz was pacing across the waiting room of Hoofenstein’s premier hospital, “The Wings of Life”. This was truly an ironic name for a hospital, as all pegasi in the country had been killed years ago by this dark grey unicorn. Nonetheless, after many hours of waiting, a short nap, a bag of beef jerky (don’t judge him,ok?), and yet more waiting, the doctor told him it was ok to enter the operating room.

Hanz walked in and he saw his wife laying on the table, smiling over at him and holding their newborn foal, a dark red earth pony with a white mane from the combination of her pink and his dark grey. The doctor reached down to check if the foal was ok, and it bit his hoof, making him bleed.

“Awww, I bet he gets his bloodlust from you, Pinkie” said Hanz, laughing a little.

“Hey, you’re no saint yourself, Mr. glue factory” Said Pinkamena, and the doctor did his best to get the birth certificate for them.

“Ok, have we decided on a name yet, guys?” said the nervous doctor, holding a pen with his hoof in the way that only ponies could do. The couple looked down at him, and thought.

“Lucien Lacedaemion” Said Pinkie, and Hanz shrugged

“Sure, I don’t see why not. I’ve always been bad at names.” Said hanz, and so the doctor filled in the foals information, and sent the couple home with their newborn.

Entering their mansion, the couple was greeted by their maid and assistant: Zecora. The striped zebra gave a slight bow and smiled.

“Good afternoon, I see you return. Is it true that your wife is now a matern?”

Hanz nodded and he took the cloth off from the foals head, and Zecora gasped in shock.

“Dear Celestia, that foal would appear to be an omen for Equestria!”

Pinkie giggled, taking Lucien up to the bedroom for the two to nap, and Hanz asked Zecora about what she meant.

“What do you mean, Zecora? Our foal is an omen?”

She gulped and nodded slowly “Yes, of this I must confess. Legend tells of a blood-red pony with a white mane who will bring death and destruction to all the land….It will most certainly not be grand.”

Hanz shook his head and patted her head “My dear Zecora, that is utter nonsense. Why would our foal be this monster you speak of?”

“If I may speak out, of two exceptionally evil ponies being paired is what brought this about.” Said the striped equine.

“I’m sure this is just an old mare’s tale, just like the story of how Pinkie used to be a happy pony that was loved by all.” And with that, Hanz walked up the stairs to rest with his wife and foal, leaving Zecora downstairs.

“Oh lordy, lordy. If I didn’t owe those ponies my life, I wouldn’t even stay in this story!” Said Zecora, heading into the kitchen to start dinner as the scene faded to black.


*5 years later*

Hanz and Pinkie had just dropped Lucien off at the Hoofenstein daycare center, going back to their official state business and leaving the unknowing caregiver at the mercy of the foal.

“Awwh, you look like such an adorable little colt. Coochie coochi coo!” Said the innocent blue mare, rubbing Lucien’s belly with a hoof. He giggled a little and lay on his back, so she leaned down and rubbed his chin. Once her guard was down, Lucien bit down on the mares arm and wouldn’t let go.

“Ahhh, let go, that is not how you treat fellow ponies!” Said the mare as she flailed her arm to try and shake Lucien off. After a minute of shaking, he still wouldn’t let go, so she hit him against a wall and he finally fell back to the ground, leaving the caregiver shaking and panting softly while the colt giggled and smiled adorably.

“That’s it….why don’t you play with my puppy, Lucien?” She said, letting her happy little dog come in, the adorable little pooch looked very similar to Applejacks own dog. The mare went into the bathroom to put a bandaid over her bite wound, then went into the living room to relax and read a parenting book.

After half an hour, she noticed a distinct silence from the other room, and her book had just mentioned that silence was bad, so she put down the book and went to check on Lucien. He was nowhere to be found, but her dog was curled up by the wall, sleeping apparently.

“Lucien! Where are you?” She called out, looking around for the colt but to no avail. She checked all the obvious spots for a colt: The clothes hamper, the secret laboratory behind a large book shelf, and even in the microwave that only existed for this single joke. Finally giving up, she went over to her dog and rubbed along its back, which made the dog yawn and stretch its hooves.

“Wait…hooves?” Said the mare, rolling over the dog to find that it was actually Lucien sleeping inside a suit he made from her dogs coat, the dog now being the missing organism. She gasped in horror and fainted on the spot at the thought of her dog being dead.

Baby Lucien licked his “paws” and curled up ontop of the unconscious mare, napping until Hanz came to get him back.

“Some caregiver she was, what kind of nanny falls asleep on the job? She’s certainly not getting paid.”

And with that, he kissed his adorable colts’ forehead and trotted home with him.

Stepping in the door, Hanz took the dog costume off of Lucien and gave it to Zecora “Hey Zecora, be a dear and clean this for me, will you?”

She glared at Lucien, then sighed, grabbing the costume grudgingly and taking it to the wash room.

Author's Note:

I know I put Twilight under the "characters" section, and the reason why will become apparent withing a couple of chapters.
Fret not, for I plan to make this story have shorter chapters than my last story, but there will be more of them, and I'll try to keep this one to a Teen rating.

Also I am aware that this story will not make sense unless you were to read "Natural Born Ponies", but that's all the more reason to head to my page and check it out, huh?