Give Blueblood Some Character! 593 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hi all!

In my current work-in-progress fic Blueblood is not in complete focus but he is one of the planned main ponies around my protagonist.

The story does expand on him but I question if it is enough to but it here?

It's probably fine, I think there's a story in here somewhere in which he's only got like a paragraph of screentime (for lack of better words) at pretty much the very end, so don't worry whether he's one of the five character tags or not. :pinkiesmile:

alright... yeah... then it should probably not be a problem.

Like Eyeswirl said, it's not going to be a problem at all! The group is for anything expanding upon his character.

Hmm... I have come to a slight problem though... I don't know which map/file to put it in... my closest guess would be main because ... well he is ambitious but not villainous, he is also growing but not seeking redemption.

My fic is currently set five years before the return of NMM... he's growing in the sense that he's still young(but not young in the sense he's a child or immature teenager). He's a snob, rich and has already a high social status among the upper class citizens. He will act as the instructor/mentor to my protag... in a loose case of 'showing the ropes'.

When in doubt, 'main' probably works.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6