Give Blueblood Some Character! 593 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 390 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 390

4257039 YUSH!! SO. MUCH. YES! XD

4266821 I thought you didn't like BB x Chrysalis

4267696 Lol. I've been convinced otherwise.

4268065 well then I hope you enjoy the ride

To be fair, that's not a pairing. Not really.

Starlight wanted it to, but Blueblood at the time believed his position as prince precluded them from getting together. Maybe he just didn't want to and only used it as an excuse. Either way, it's the reason Starlight is driven to pull everypony down on one level: Revenge. Even if she doesn't admit it to herself.

4269275 lulz.

4269341 eh, I just think she's a self-centered bitch. BB's got nothing to do with that.

4253967 also depending on your head cannon Luna may get almost 100 little Grandfoals or Grandnymph. It does bring a cute image of Granny lulu being glomp by 100 little changeling Grandnymphs

By the way, has anyone thought about if Blueblood were sent to Equal Town to help them rebuild (i.e. make some friends)? There could be some potential there.

Blueblood was staring to the cloudless sky on a grassy hill to busy thinking of the past week he had just spend with the element of harmony or should I call them my herd now? he thought it was only a week since they were wed it only seemed like a month since his granny return he did not suspect that she and auntie would arrange a herd marriage for him let alone with the heroes of equestria the only reason he when through with it was to make auntie tia and granny lulu happy and to get some more grandfoals, nieces, and nephews
he let out a sigh this whole week has been eventful to say the less each day of that week he spend with somepony else he want to continue living in canterlot however the element of harmony all live in the small town of ponyville, my work as a prince does not force him to stay in canterlot , and both auntie and granny agree that this is a good way to learn to mingle with commoner

I was going to write a paragraph of his stay with each of the main six but this turn out longer that I thought so here the sum
first pinkie pie she show lot of affection toward him giving him hugs and kisses and he help her run the sugarcube corner via taking care of the cake twin perhaps revealing to the reader about his love for foal and how he dislike sweets
rainbow a award ride to her cloud home she carrying him up she will be neutral about it acting more like a friend that a wife after he notices to wonderbolt and daring doo stuff she start fangirl out about them Bebe start to like her because since he was a colt he love the wonderbolt show and reading daring doo
applejack more negate neutral about it and her part is more of a family thing big mac being the stereotypical " hurt her and I'll hurt you" big brother
granny smith happy that aj settle down and hint that big mac should do the same and applebloom asking about his cutie mark this he talk about how he earn it
as for fluttershy twilight sparkle and rarity I couldn't think of much but he I go
fluttershy when hide behind her mane most of the time blushing as she is like his strong personality inspiring him to go for that prince in shining armor type honor thing
feeling crush because he know his colthood love doesn't feel the same way maybe some badblood with spike who used to be friend til the oblivious
and rarity well what do you guys think would happen

Night Glider and Sugar Belle... Hm... what to do?

Don't forget Party Favour and Double Diamond!

I keep thinking—sending Blueblood to Equal Town is either the best or the worst possible idea, depending on what Blueblood's problems and personality are. I mean, it's a town full of ponies who've just broken free of being brainwashed into believing standing out is morally bad, by a mare who put herself in charge of their lives. Now imagine Blueblood arrives and starts ordering them around or making them feel they're not worth as much..?

On the other hand, if his problem is a lack of self-esteem and not knowing his place, they might be among the best-suited ponies in all of Equestria to help him. They know perfectly well how it is to live without a clear direction or a dream.

... Or did you just mean shipping-wise?
Hah! That's funny ^_^

Ooh! How about if MacIntosh doesn't actually give Blueblood the 'hurt her and I'll break you' speech, but he expects him to at any moment?

4308493 Yea and while big mac is showing him around Blueblood stand a few feet away a
and when Big mac is going to give him a pat on the back He see it as a threat or may pass out

4308493 Yesh, shipping-wise. XD

Hmm, shipping... Do we know anything about them?

Sugar Belle and Night Glider appear to be sweet and a risk taker, respectively, going from their names and voices. Both however are willing to step up and do what it takes to make things right, as can be seen by them working together to get the Mane Sixs' Cutie Marks back from Starlight Glimmer. I think both have about the same chance, all things considered. Maybe Sugar Belle a teenie tiny bit more if he inherited Celestia's love for cake.

You know, them plus the stallions Double Diamond and Party Favor almost build their own set of Elements of Harmony. I'm not the only one who noticed that!

Unfortunately, they already have two Unicorns in the group. Then again, the current set has three sets of wings, so it's not exactly balanced out there anymore either. If you add another fitting pony you'd really have a possibly similar setup to the Mane Six themselves.

4316029 Hm... I don't know whom... unless Maud... because Maud. And being even temporarily equalized will open her up just a bit. XD

Also, someone in another group found and posted this...

And Blueblood, ever the denying snob, doesn't want to believe his Auntie would become a Nightmare. XD

"Good joke, Auntie," Blueblood spoke out as he strolled in after his beloved aunt's hammy monologue, quite casual as he carried with him a high stack of scrolls. "If a bit in poor taste with Granny Lulu back with us." He approached Celestia's now-scorched throne calmly, setting the paperwork to her right, where it usually was stacked. The unicorn then, as the transfigured Alicorn of the Sun studied his cool expression with eyes of a dragon, gently hugged her right foreleg, smiling slightly.

"Have a good 'eternal day', Auntie."

After all, his beloved aunt 'Tia would never fall, would she? She had 1,000 years, some in writhing despair, to fall, but never did... why would she fall, now? Of course, she was jesting with him, or maybe gearing up for Nightmare Night... in a few months.

Double Diamond: I'd hug you guys, too, but my hooves are still strapped in my skis.

XD

"It is a nice costume, I must admit," the Unicorn told Equestria's newest nightmare princess. He gave it a quick look before snorting in a most dainty and royally fashion.

"Though perhaps a bit early to show off. Nightmare Night isn't for months, auntie. Or, should I say," he broke into a smug little grin, "Nightmare Day? I mean, with you making it so the day will be eternal and all."

"Quite observant." The transformed Celestia's voice was as calm as ever, but lacked the usual friendly warmth, even though the temperature in the room rose.

"Right?" Blueblood chuckled at his own joke. "Goes to show how little all those tutors knew who claimed I lacked perceptiveness! Blueblood is sharp as a knife and nothing eludes me!"

Behind him, the stack of papers he'd brought caught fire.

"I remember Cadance claiming the same," answered Solar Flare. It earned her another snort and a toss of the prince's mane.

"Auntie, please! I know not why she thought studying with so many different peers would be helpful to me, but we hardly ever got any work in with all their inane babbling and inexplicable blushing! It's like they didn't actually want to study at all!"

The Alicorn, even in her empowered, upset state of being... she couldn't bring herself to be upset at Blueblood's ignorance. Amused, yes. Pitying, definitely. But have seen his family grow up herself, being upset or furious at his typical... mannerisms... seemed consequently beyond her.

She settled to stare, quiet and intentionally unsettling, before she spoke in tones of familiar yet distant calm.

"... This is no joke, Blueblood."

Cold blue night
My head-cannon says that Bebe is Luna grandson but this story has him being her son born an alicorn he love her mother and she love her son but even this was unable to stop the nightmare from taking over.
During the battle with Celestia She try to take him in to joining her but he now fearing her stay with his aunt shock and anger by this she accuse Cele of turning her own son against her and fire a spell mean for Celestia but Bebe take it and is strip of his alicorn hood
the story is more of an exploratory of a sad mother and son relationship between Blue and Luna. will they became the happy mother and son like they were at first or just simply ignore and try to forgot what happen

MORE IDEAS!! A bit of spin-off of Eyeswirl's "Changing Tune", just a fun little one-shot and inspired by a certain comic...

The Dazzlings try coffee (and/or booze) for the first time... and Blueblood must reign in the crazy, because somepony has to!

And the morning had started so nice...

Blueblood kept a hoof over his eyes. Why oh why did the staff introduce his guests to that infernal concoction Auntie Celestia liked to swill?

Around him sat his three transformed Siren guests, all three deeply in the throes of a caffeine-induced episode.

The leader, Adagio Dazzle, had spent the last twenty minutes explaining her latest scheme at getting revenge on the mare who'd humiliated her to the prince. She's completely ignored his facehoof, that is if she was even aware of it.
"—Andthenwe'llgoPonyvilletospreadtheflyerswithherfalsediaryentriesonthemacrossalltownsoeveryponythinksshe'ssomekindofsecretperverthahahaofcoursewe'llneedtoforgeherhornwritingreallycloseforthattoworkwithoutdrawingattentiontoourselvesgivemeanothercupthankyou—!"
She was also speaking at about twice her usual speed without stopping to take a breath, sounding like a pony-shaped chipmunk rather than a seductive and dangerous Siren.

Not far away, Sonata Dusk quietly vibrated in place. That was a definite improvement, as she spilled more of her coffee now than drinking any of it.

The only one who didn't look that differently from her regular conduct was Aria Blaze. She sat in her chair, hindlegs crossed over the table and forelegs across her chest. Other than that, she seemed still. Very, very still. Blueblood had caught her blinking once, about two minutes ago.

With her left eye. The right one followed about five seconds later.

4353695 LOLS! So. Much. LOLS.

And then the amazing vibrating mare -Blueblood had to snort to himself for his own mental dubbing toward Sonata Dusk- was suddenly on his back, practically massaging him like one of those luxury chairs.

"MORE PLEASE!" she practically screamed in his poor ears.

Aria continued to blink, holding up slightly better than her sisters, and Adagio continued to babble, the speed of her words reaching to such a degree it was less 'chipmunk' and now 'helium'.

3297539 NEW PLAN, not connected to any of my previous shenanigans.

"The Lights and Darks of Magic"

I don't know how to detail it, but... the idea that King Sombra, to give himself no hindrances or pesky morals to his rule, or as he was being sealed by Tia and Lulu, pulled a Kami... that is, DBZ reference... of splitting himself into halves. His power and so forth got sealed away... but the body, the actual body, where did that go?

Well, if Prince Blueblood isn't actually family... where did he or his line come from?

Sooo... Blueblood began existence as Sombra's empty husk. Celestia and Luna took pity on him and took him under their wings.

That's certainly an interesting and original idea!

4361690 YUSH!

And upon Sombra's return, the autonamic "husk" is compelled to go to the Crystal Empire...

4361708 I can image Him acting like goku first a complete brat and mean until he suffer a head injure and he acting nicer til sombra comes back and Bebe not only is compelled to go to the Crystal Empire but also act like a brat again, does this mean win sombra defeated his power was giving to Blueblood?
also a new explain on why he treat rarity like that he had no idea she want to be with him, hay he didn't know the different between a colt and a filly til he was a young adult

It's that and he wakes up one morning, sees his reflection in the mirror... and freaks the FUCK OUT! XD AKA, PANIC ATTACK!

"AUNTIE!!!"

" Nephew what with al- SOMBRA! *grab him with telekinesis
"GAHH"
"SOMBRA! HOW DARE YOU YOUR HAVE IN MY CASTLE!
*Blueblood now terrify by her use of the royal canterlot voice* "AUNTIE IT ME!"
YOU DARE IMPERSONATE OUR BELOVED NEPHEW!!!!! I SHALL MAKE YOU RUE THE DAY THOU CRAWL OUT OF THINE MOTHER!!!!!
"AUNTIE IT ME YOUR FAVORITE THREE TIER CHOCOLATE CAKE WE USED TO PLAY PIRATE YOU WERE SOLEIL OF CANTERLOT, i GAVE GRANNY LULU AN FEDORA, RED AND BLACK SWEATER FOR NIGHTMARE NIGHT!!!"
*Celestia was shock this are thing only known by the royal family, he may look Like the Crystal tyrant But it was her beloved nephew no doubt in her mind*
"ohhh Blue"
"Wh(sniff) what happen to me?"
"Blueblood I think it time you learn where you come from

3512418 Has this idea been taken yet? I want it so badly. So. Badly. :pinkiehappy:

I don't think anyone laid claim to that yet!

I'm really hoping the FlashLight one hasn't been done because I WANNA WRITE IT :raritydespair:

Polaris and the Sun
What is Prince Blueblood relationship with Princess Celestia? he is the ambassador of equestria, he was reward the title for his work for, simply right? If only it was that easy
Princess Luna instead believe that he is their to help with Princess Celestia... Needs, and of course sire royal foals

Prince Blueblood apprentice of a Sorcerer supreme.

4535315 Seems an author named Baal Bunny is doing that, kinda...?

5750679 Yeah. Derpsby put it in the Romance and Passion folder.

5751019 blue blood is an assassin his family has been playing the political game for years little by little he's been stealing power away from other Nobles for years and if they refuse to surrender they would disappear them and their entire families a tragic accident or poisoning or maybe a mugging gone wrong he's been doing this for years for a plan for he wishes to unite the entire planet under one rule Equestria he sees his aunts rule weakening war is coming they will all bow to his knees or be put to the sword the words of house blueblood knowledge is nothing without power

3297539 blue blood is an assassin his family has been playing the political game for years little by little he's been stealing power away from other Nobles for years and if they refuse to surrender they would disappear them and their entire families a tragic accident or poisoning or maybe a mugging gone wrong he's been doing this for years for a plan for he wishes to unite the entire planet under one rule Equestria he sees his aunts rule weakening war is coming they will all bow to his knees or be put to the sword the words of house blueblood knowledge is nothing without power

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 390