Dead Space Crossover 331 members · 38 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I just found this group only because of how searches redirect to Google.
Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any unused story ideas related to Dead Space and MLP. It's not for getting ideas for other stories, I just think it's great to brainstorm once in a while. Who knows, maybe this small group could collectively write its own story!
Probably not. But what the hell, let's give it a try!

I have a tom of ideas, but they will only work if those who respond to this message have played dead space, dead space 2, dead space extraction, and watched dead space downfall and aftermath. Or at least just play the games, movies not really needed. But if your a die hard fan of dead space, just send me a pm or just respond to this comment if you want to hear my ideas, I promise their good!:pinkiesmile:

426113 anyone, please respond to this distress call, this is the USG ishismura broadcasting to all dead space fans, come in fans.:pinkiecrazy:

426274 I've played Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dead Space mobile, Dead Space: Extraction demo, seen Dead Space: Downfall and Aftermath, AND read Dead Space: Martyr and Salvage.
Basically, everything but some of DS:E and DS2:S.
Come at me bro.

Well here's my first idea, this one I'm going to do but I could you some help. Basically it's the usual twilight gets sent to another universe but instead, she sent to aegis 7 prior to the necromorph infestation, basically she arrives around the time of downfall and extraction. At the end, while the humans from extraction escape, she returns back to the planet to find a way of stopping the marker. While her human friends that escaped soon intercept a message from the kellion, to add more surprise, that's when they hear twilights friends aboard the shuttle, who along with the small crew are there to death for twilight and bring her home, not knowing that the shop is full of monsters. The three survivors try to warn them but their radio is broken and have no way to warn them. That's the end of extraction and the first fic I have planned, normally I give more details but I'm typing in a small comment. So what ya think, sound good?:twilightsmile:

426285 well there's the first idea,. The idea is on top of this comment, sorry.:derpytongue2:

426313 Sounds a bit like Friendship is Dismembered. Good idea, though.

I know, but the difference is that twilight is already there during the beginning of the outbreak and she at the end figure out what's causing it, her friends don't arrive till the beginning of the first game and unlike in friendship is dismemberment, they have no idea what's going on, and if I mange to get very far in writing this, they all come back in dead space 2, except for twilight, who has been hospitalized due to the effects of the marker on her mind. The only way to find a cure is to go back to the dead space universe and find Isaac, they come back around the same time as dead space 2 starts. So yeah, I kinda planned a trilogy with this. 426324

426333 My head hurts.
And you're half the problem…

426421 The other half… I realized what "in heat" was a substitution for…

426441 I never want to ever read that again.

I'll add to this once my story is done. :rainbowwild:

you now i would like to see some ideas that people can come up with

427017 does no one ever respond to my distress calls? I have ideas.:raritydespair:

well i would like to hear them and even help out

Wait, people were talking on here without me realizing? WHAT?
:applecry:
I'm so alone…

Here's an idea: How about a story where Mercer, Tiedman, and Danik, along with their chauffeur pilot named Steve, crash-land in Equestria?

830532 Tidemann and Danik were in two different events that took place far away from each other, in terms of time and distance. Besides, they wouldn't work together.

849184 Oh, right. Tiedmann was with Earthgov, wasn't he? :unsuresweetie:

But then why was he trying to hard to see to the artificial marker's construction and trying to keep Isaac from destroying it?

868563 For research. They wanted to use the Markers as a weapon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22