Adventures - AU 776 members · 1,445 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello one and all! I'm currently in the process of writing "Batmare Begins", the first installment of a planned trilogy (with possible spin-offs in the future) that crosses over MLP: FiM and Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy. The fic stars Derpy Hooves as the titular Batmare, and while it will certainly contain elements that may be recognized as drawing from both Nolan's films and the Batman mythos, I'm aiming to simultaneously create an original enough story that offers something fresh and new for readers. Also, apologies on the somewhat silly artwork; don't let it fool you, this story is going to be far more dramatic than the artwork suggests, and I'm hoping to get new cover art soon after a friend completes a commission. Finally, two more chapters will be added before the week is out on Wednesday and Friday, at which point the story itself should be over 50,000 words long. Glad to be a part of this group, and hope ya'll enjoy my story if you decide to give it a look! :twilightsmile:

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

I just might.

2495290 Funnily enough, I have the exact same idea on my project planner. :pinkiegasp: I'll have to hold off on reading your take until I write mine. Which should be around 2023 or so.

Thank you! Hope you like it if you choose to do so. :twilightsmile:

By same idea, do you mean a Dark Knight Trilogy/MLP crossover, or specifically, Derpy is Batmare? :derpytongue2:

2501615 Specifically, yes. "The Derp Knight Saga"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5