Adventures - AU 776 members · 1,445 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

This a special story challenge I would like to present to anypony that's interested. Here it goes:

Title: The Elements of Negativity

Main characters: Rainbow Dash, The main Six, Discord, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis.

Genre: Alternate Universe, Dark, Adventure.

Cannon Placement: During Double Rainboom

Premise:
When Rainbow Dash's Double-Rainboom result's in her being flung into an alternate dimension, she end's up in a world where she failed to perform the Rainboom in her fillyhood days and died in a horrible accident...as a result the Elements, and their fates all change...

Now Rainbow must find a way to survive and bring balance to this new, backwards world. And at the same time, find a way back home, but how can she thrive in a world where everpony thinks she's dead?

The Alternate main Six:

Hivejack:
As a filly, Applejack was unhappy in Manehattan with her aunt and uncle. So she ran away and tried to return to Ponyville on her own. Without the rainbow to guide her, she got terribly lost and accidentally ended up in the Everfree Forest. While seeking shelter in a cave she stumbled upon the changeling hive and was captured & converted into one of them. She is now the commanding soldier in Queen Chrysalis' hive and is plotting to overthrow Celestia and take over all of Equestria....

Shystal:
While falling during the big race, a powerful storm sent filly Fluttershy into the icy mountains where she got stranded for days, unable to fly, she eventually gained the trust of some of mountain animal's but never understands them as well as she fully could in the normal timeline. Then one night the shadow-spirit of Sombra saw potential in her and took over her body. Her soft skin became diamond hard armor. Due to Sombra's influence crystals overgrew her body turning her into an empty shell of her former self......

Nightmarity:
Filly Rarity stared at the rock for hours, unable to discover her destiny she returned home in vain. she was a blankflank for so many years until that night of the 1000th summer sun celebration. Twilight didnt become Celestia's pupil thus Celestia herself battled Nightmare Moon and killed her in the process. The remains lingered of her spirit in the shadows of Ponyville and find's it's way to Rarity, manipulating and corrupting her mind, they merged together to become the new Princess of the Night.....

Darklight:
After failing Celestia's entrance exam, filly Twilight fled in shame, running away from the academy, her family, and Canterlot forever. As the years passed her shame grew into hatred and her hatred grew into anger. She soon started researching dark magic, eventually discovering the Alicorn Amulet. With the influence of the darkness combined with her hatred, the Amulet transformed her into a demonic alicorn. Twilight now intends to use this power to end Celestia's rein and rule all of equestria with an iron hoof.....

Drakamena:
Sweet little Pinkamena wasted her childhood away on the rock farm, never uttering one giggle or laugh. She eventually moved out and had no idea what to do with her life, after some time she traveled to the kingdom of Canterlot and found the shattered remains of Discord's statue. Due to being shattered his normal form is nothing more then a spirit, however the god of Chaos menages to influence and eventually persuade Pinkamena to become his new vessel...

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

Contrived, Kinky, and Crazy. I like, but don't think I could pull this off. Also, why do I never get notifications from my own group?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2