Adventures - AU 776 members · 1,445 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

CONCEPT
The Black Queen reigns over what once was Equestria with an iron hoof. Her most trusted followers, the Church of Nightmares, control the masses with their propaganda message of fear and blind loyalty. Anypony who questions the authority of the Church or the power of the Queen is immediately put to death. Together, they have led the kingdom into a golden age of despair and ignorance. The citizens suffer in poverty while the Queen lives in the greatest of luxuries. Ponies are beginning to doubt that their pain will ever end. However, there are six long-forgotten legends that still fight to protect the innocent and yearn to tear the Black Queen away from her throne of lies. They were once heroes known as the Elements of Harmony. Today, they are criminals whom the world will forever know as...

The Wild Ones

Heh, I like it. Twilight's epic, but all I see Flutters do is seduce :pinkiecrazy:

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

1122827 This is an interesting idea, and I like it. Since I've no idea on the source material, I can't say much, though, beyond "Go for it!"

1122831 Nah, if this is Anti-Flutters than she's not seduction, but Envy. Rarity is either Greed or (Extravagance) Lust, Twilight is either Wrath (Anger) or (Extravagance) Lust, Pinkie is Gluttony, Dash is Pride, and Applejack is Sloth.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

1122827 That sounds like an epic idea!

hahatimeforponies
Group Admin

Why do they all look like generic goths
> searches Black Veil Brides
... y'know rock operas universally have bad endings for the protagonists?

This is somehow both an interesting idea and startlingly generic at the same time...how?

You underestimate my powers, sir. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7