Adventures - AU 776 members · 1,445 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

I think this is the only group where no one's speaking to anyone else. Anyone got some other ideas for threads they would want to post?

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

695241 Most people don't start chatting up groups till like 100-150 people it seems.:twilightoops:

695241 well I am in need of additional editors for my story :p

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

695268 Ever heard of Comment Warriors? They chat it up like there's no tomorrow (though usually it's because they're RPing), and I think they have less members than we do. :rainbowderp:

Edit: Yep, only 67 members to our 75, and they've got forum threads out the wazoo.

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

695274 Coolio! Which story is that? :twilightsmile:

695286 the only one in my page XD

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

695296 Baww, link it, amigo! xP Naw, naw, I'll click it...

Dark World Chronicles, Eh? Slap this in the Nightmare folder. (I figured out how to add folders!!! :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:)

695302 I put it in nightmare and post apocalyptic

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

695313 Good for me! :yay: I need to get on moving all those fics from the Main Folder and into correct folders, as well as making folders that work for those I don't have a folder for.

695320 and if you're interested in helping with my story, please do read it and tell we if you want in

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

695321 kk, will do~!

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

695276 Never heard of'em actually. There are a few RP groups that chat it up like crazy though.

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

695336 Heh, you should check 'em out. I'm a Warrior myself, actually. I believe a link may be on my user page.

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

695343 I found'em, they seem cool.:pinkiehappy:

Another group I'm a part of (joined about two and a half weeks ago), has only thirty members to it, and we usually have some good conversations, at least when a new guy/gal appears.

Then again, in that group, we're toku fans (those who don't know, Toku (or Tokusatsu) is live action shows from Japan - And is the basis for shows like Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Big Bad Beetleborgs, etc.) so, we're like that discussing which one is better lol.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16