Adventures - AU 776 members · 1,445 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

Well, since there's so many in the group, I'm gonna finally make a thread. Post here or not, I don't care, but if you do, tell everyone a bit about yourself!

Name's MacREDACTED Smith, and I live in the great US of A.

I got into MLP while at a friend's house. He insisted I watch, and I made him watch High School of the Dead. I got bored after he went to bed (hooray for insomnia!), so I finished HSotD through episode 13, and then went back to MLP. Found the first chapter of FO: E not long after I finished the latest episode at that time, and the rest is history.

I've read somewhere between 5 billion and 10 billion words since I first began reading, not including textbooks and school assigned books.

I'm somewhat OCD, and I especially get anal with it when it comes to grammar and spelling. That don't mean I ain't gunna write without an ack-seint, though! :eeyup:

Dunno what else to say 'bout myself. I don't really watch TV anymore, haven't for almost 4 years. Mostly just watch stuff on YouTube, if anything at all.

Minecraft is fuckin' awesome. Beats CoD any day as what I'd play.

Sombra's best pony, Rarity's worst, and my OTP is Pinkie x Twilight, though Hostess going out of business made the ship moniker Twinkie Pie fall flat.

Me name be ************ of *************.
But you can call me Maniacomplex. Not maniac complex, mania complex. I became a brony just 2 years ago when my best friend (who's opinion I take highly) introduced me to ponies.

I'm an apocalyptic artist and it also shows in my fanfic(s). I hope to get to know all of ya. :)

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

678060 Glad to hear from ya! Personally, I'm more on the silly/crazy side of things, but darkness is my friend. :pinkiecrazy:

... Just wanted to say hello. lol

Hey!

I actually joined because I've got a query - I'm looking for a particular fic. I remember the broad strokes of what happened, but I don't have the name, and apparently I read it before I joined FiMFiction, so I didn't fave it.

It was written midway through Season 2, I think. The author wanted to call attention to the differences between Season 1 and Season 2, stuff like the tech level (Ponyville Dam, for instance), so the fic had Twilight unwittingly step into an alternate Equestria where things were subtly different. It ended with her having a long conversation with Celestia, and the two of them figuring out that there was likely no way for Twilight to go 'home' ... but that staying put wouldn't be so bad.

I'm hoping it might ring a bell with somebody here, otherwise it'll bug me forever untill I find it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5