Vinyl Scratch/Octavia 1,523 members · 643 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Looking for a fic I read a few months ago where Vinyl is homeless and almost freezes to death in a cardboard box, but octavia finds her

sorry this isn't an answer, but that's the kinda stuff i like to read so when you get an answer i will get a notice now.

I think it might have been removed, because it isn't in my favorites list anymore. I remember it being a finished story, and on the older side of the fandom. I think it was written by a pspmaster or something like that?

Hmm yeah it was a completed fic, fairly long, one where Octavia lived all alone at first in this huge apartment, with a large living room and film projector.
She finds vinyl homeless, takes her out for like hot chocolate. Vinyl later falls asleep in a cardboard box and it starts snowing, with octavia saving her and offering to take her to her apartment. After that, she has to call 911 because vinyl is malnourished and collapses after taking a bath.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

mm, if it was written by psp7master, they DFE'd some number of years ago, so yeah :/

I don’t think it was by psp7master

Odd, it didn't show up in my favorites despite it being favorited.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8