Metro Equestria 105 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Since this group is practically dead, let try to bring some life to the metro tovarishe?:moustache:

When creeping through the dark irradiated remains of the Moscow metro or scampering to cover on the poisonous surface, what weapon do you most often turn to for protection? The ever reliable Kalash, the common Bastard, the reliable duplet?

I don't know why but I just like this gun^^

Uboinik as a must for me :twilightsmile:

That's the shambler right?

VSV! Fully modded with a sniper scope to boot. Can't compare.

If it's animals, I take out my critter killer - that's what I call my trusty 4- barrel shotgun.

3997824 Yes sir that it is. Did one of the Last Light DLC entirely with that weapon :rainbowlaugh:

I did D6 armed with only a bastard

THAt just felt underpowered to me :/

The good old duplet :moustache:

Really? I could always count on that thing to headshot my way through a level. Though I always had a backup that had no match in close quarters ... Saiga!

By that point I just kept my kalash 2k12

MrSing
Group Contributor

The revolver.

Jack Kellar
Group Contributor

3997701 Duplet for sure. There's hardly been a fight save for the finale of Last Light where I've had to use anything else. I'm a bit sad that they scrapped the original "each mouse button equals one barrel" mechanic, I thought it was a neat spin on it. That and it took me a lot of double-barrel discharges to get used to the newer, more standard way of firing.

It could've used some iron sights, though.

Well, you don't exactly need to a a shotgun

Jack Kellar
Group Contributor

4002009 A ShortRangeShotgun, maybe, but with the barrel extenders installed, the Duplet stops being one and aiming is necessary. And you don't get the laser sight until much later.

And by then you can get the saiga

Jack Kellar
Group Contributor

4002014 If I liked the Saiga, I would have mentioned in in my first post.

Comment posted by bluemoon1996 deleted Jan 23rd, 2015

The Preved. I just freaking love it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19