Proof Readers R US 87 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title: Twilight Hugs Her friends <— link to a public Google Doc
Tag: Tragedy
Rating: Everyone
General Summary/Description: Mane 6 are miraculously saved from a rockslide. Nopony knows exactly what just happened, except maybe Twilight, but she’s all over the place hugging everyone. Can they reason with her and figure it out?
The type of help am I looking for: I’ve already had my fic looked at by somepony, so this isn’t really a top priority. The thing is, I want to make my fic perfect before I publish it. I’m basically looking for anypony willing to criticise my fic. I can’t find any mistakes in the story myself anymore. I've been rendered blind to them. :fluttershyouch:
Information any reviewer needs in order to review my work: This isn’t an obligation. Dropping on my Google Doc is just something you may consider a fun thing to do (as a sidenote, you’ll be helping me immensely). If not, then just ignore this thread.
Specific things I want a reviewer to focus on: I want criticism. Grammar, plot holes, whatever. As long as it’s negative and harsh.
Other important information: This is the best story I’ve written. I want it to be perfect, with no mistakes of any kind. I shall be publishing it in May.
Form of communication I want to use with a reviewer: When you’re in my Google Doc right click at anything -> Comment (isn’t that great, you don’t even have to deal with me in any way).

If this story isn’t your cup of tea, I also have 5 other unpublished completed fics that need reviewing (under 'Current projects'). I’ll need feedback on them as well, before I can allow myself to publish any of them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1