The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

As you all know 9/11 is quickly approaching, Yoge all probaly seen it on tv or heard about it form news report remembering that day the planes crashed into the twin towers, you know what's more scarier then seeing on tv, being in the city the day it happened, yes, I won't deny it, I was in new York when the planes it, I was 3 at the time, I I could never forget the day I saw the second tower go down, it was a scary day, and one more thing the video below is in honour of the soldiers fighting of our country

#neverforget

I was in the second grade at the time. My mother was watching Crossing Over when the news broke. My entire family are natural born New Yorkers ( out on Long Island not the city). My Opa (Dad's Dad) worked construction all over the place, including the city. At the time we were living in Pennsylvania, so we didn't know where he was and all phone lines into the Islands were packed. My Mom raced over to my school to get me out of there before the a** hole of a principal made an announcement about the attacks, since she knew the news would upset me greatly. Just as she entered the school the a**hole made the announcement.

Now, all the above is what my parents told me about the attack. All I personally remember about that day was that out of the blue the principal was over the P.A. System saying that two planes had struck the Twin Towers in New York, then the phone ringing and the teacher saying that I was to go to the office. I remember my mom in a sort of shock, talking with friends from all over the globe on the computer. They all were saying to get out of the U.S. (at the time no one knew if the attacks were limited or the start of something much worse). We even had one couple offer to house us up in Canada. Then my Dad getting home that night from work, pissed to the Nine Hells that his job hadn't informed anyone about the attacks because they were afraid of how the news would affect productivity. He had to find out that night on his way home, by the local radio station.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3