The New Lunar Republic 1,789 members · 767 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Tony Montana
Group Admin

As the title suggests, I'm seeing some very clear similarities between the two. In both cases, the general public is tired of what they see as an oppressive leadership and discontent is brewing. However, two scenarios happened in 1989. The first was a peaceful transfer of power in places like Poland, Czechoslovakia, and almost all of the Warsaw Pact members. However, in Romania, the revolution was violent and the President and his wife were executed after the military and police defected. After seeing the discontent brew just in the last 24 hours, I believe that the group is near the same situation if it hasn't already reached it. I think that the admins need to let in new blood into their positions or shit will spill over too quickly for it to be contained and cleaned up.

EDIT: With the banning of IrresponsibleCupid, it's clear that things have gotten to this point. All I can say is that the admins should let in new people into the top or create a way where people can voice themselves freely. (More than just a single senator for 3 months.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1