The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 66 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 66

3674170 Well i wasn't really going for argument. I was stating what I see in cannon. You see it some other way. And I do understand but something people overlook is the character that is on the side of just seeing it over with. That character being me. And It has been said that the best warriors are the ones that don't like war. I think that might be Sun Zu but I could be wrong. Lee and Grant didn't like war. Grant wanted it over and done as much as Lee. And I believe that people could actauly learn if they had the time to actauly look at history instead of glance at it.
And Bronies don't often say they don't want to offend. That's more or less their job title/entitlement to be an asshole without reason. You're not one of them thankfully.

NightDrawn
Group Contributor

3674190 I'm not overlooking Celestia or you (whoever you're referring to). I'm just gathering all the facts I have present and making my own view and opinion on it. And it may be true that some of the best warriors are the ones who do not like war, but it's not always the case. I do look at history though and pay attention. Most of it has actually been quite interesting and fascinating to me.
And do you mean that I was saying that to not to sound like an asshole? I'm lost there. Thanks for not seeing me as a bad person though. Most people do when I give a legitimate argument or statement :ajsleepy:

3674194 Most people expect to say their opinion and fight about it for days and weeks. I wouldn't have taken offence if you were calling me a bad leader because of it and that you don't trust me (See what happens when bronies don't trust me) And didn't you know that opinions are the scum of the internet and they must be purged with fire and concentration threads? :trollestia:

NightDrawn
Group Contributor

3674201 Well I tend to dislike that occuring. And opinions aren't scum in any way, shape, or form. It drives almost everything in life. It definitely drives your motives and actions as I read in your RP.

But my question is now, why in tartarus would you work in all three sides AND betray each one. It just amazes me how you can do that. It reminds me of a show I watch actually (and no it's not mlp). Still, I do not see how and why you choose to do this. Do you want all three sides to "hate" you?

Let me assure you though your movement is great and must be panned out carefully, but I do not want you to take it the wrong way. As I will not become part of your cause, and stay in the NLR, I respect that you will be responsible and smart with this burden. Please do not fail any of the three sides, for the 4th hidden side will make its move and wipe us all out. And let me assure you this IS NOT your side. I have this top secret info but I will wait to release it to NLR's members.

3674295 :ajbemused: it was a very obvious sarcastic joke. I have opinions and i respect others. I just like sharing opinions.
And I don't recruit people for it. If they want to join once they know about it is one thing. But in our RetCon, Nexus is just a member of the UEM that is a political party instead of a network of spies. And I'm the official politic of the NLR anyways. This RetCon doesn't have to do with that. And as the politic, I just want the war to end and stay that way. If i can get the sisters back together again without any war, then I'm all for it. There are things to come on the Tumblr once the comic kicks into gear. So be ready for that! :rainbowkiss:

NightDrawn
Group Contributor

3674325 Alright! What's the Tumblr though? I want to follow/join it!

And also, I would like to start up a new RP here. It's about my new proposal. I can PM you about it if need be, but I want in on the RP fun!

3674329 RP is banned on FimFic due to Knightly.

NightDrawn
Group Contributor

3674331 Wait even on the forums for this group?!

3674333 ALL has been banned due to server space if remember rightly.

NightDrawn
Group Contributor

3674339 Well is there a place where we RP or can RP now? Or has it not been made or thought about since then?

3674341 i just go by if Knightly says if we can or can't. I assume not.

NightDrawn
Group Contributor

3674342 No I meant have we made a place somewhere else where we can all RP. Not if it's allowed or not :derpytongue2:

i honestly didn't know this website had forums but then again i never really used this website on my computer until recently.

Hi, names DC and glad to be here! This group looks awesome and I'm really digging all the RP here! I've been wanting a community to be active in and hopefully I've found it! I just recently added my main story to this group and I look forward to reading everypony else's stories as well!

Comment posted by Kriysix deleted Jul 9th, 2017
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 66