Action Stories 650 members · 1,438 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello all, Sorcerer here!

If you haven't heard of me, that's understandable. I'm relatively new (if you consider one year as new), and I wanted to share with you all my anthro fanfic "Shanghai'd!" that's been going for about ten months now, and I really want to get it out there! It's centered around Spike, and it's got pirates, lasers, cults, Spartans, muskets, flintlocks, and pretty much everything you can think of! This fic will be going for a loooong time... (I'm currently in the middle of Arc Two, and there's going to be seven arcs!)

This fanfic is intended to be visualized as an anime like One Piece, so there is a metric sh*t-ton of fighting, but the fanfic isn't all about fighting. I'm simply writing it because I love writing, nothing else, and I want to get it out there; let others read my work!
Well anyways, I better get back to writing! I've got a long way to go after all! Oh, almost forgot! Here's my user page! :twilightsheepish:

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Sorcerer

Note: Make sure to like and comment if you enjoy! Also, if you're curious as to what I have planned for the next arc, make sure to check out the "+More" button on the description! Near the bottom is a full list of future arcs and how far I am in development! Thanks for reading! :twilightsmile:

So, guy who just disliked it... did you actually read the fanfic, or did you just see the tag "anthro", and dislike it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2