I Just Want a Comment 3,675 members · 15,731 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

These two are perfect for each other--one is a calculating mare, the other is a calculator.

There is no bond stronger than the one between a mare and her calculator.

I think her scrolls have something to say about that. Many words, in fact, far more than any calculator could ever produce. Whole sonnets, limericks, and soliloquies aplenty. A whole slew of novels galore, with inspirational knowledge and more.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

But what about those fancy internet-connected calculator? 👀

An internet connected calculator? Please. A smartphone could do everything such a device could and still contain a whole library of books. A tablet? A laptop? A desktop? All of these would vie for Twilight's attention, and all are far more deserving than a mere calculator, for all give her the ability to engage in her true passion: reading.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

True, true, but the calculator is the ancestor of them all! Who doesn't love a little history?

I don't like a little history :ajbemused:
here, here!
(I'm saying I agree)

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Man. Y'all just denying Twiggles here a calculator husbando.

Book: Honey, someone is trying to ship you with someone else again!

Twilight: What? This is the 24,295th time I got shipped! Is it another self-insert?

Book: Nope. This time it's a calculator.

Twilight: *blushes* a calculator? Hmm...

Book: Twilight, don't you leave me!

Twilight: Of course I won't leave you, honey. A calculator could never teach me more than you. In fact...

*NSFW bookhorse x book stuff from here on*

A little history might be appreciated, from time to time, but you know what would tell the history of the calculator better than a calculator ever could?

Anything with words.

maybe :scootangel:...
but seriously, I don't like history :ajbemused:

You see? The calculator has already run out of ways to express its feelings. Thus it is truly limited, and not worthy of Twilight's time.

Between all you said, I'd ship Twilight with a smartphone or tablet over a calculator. A calculator could satisfy and dazzle her for a while with its fancy numbers, but a smartphone/tablet can that too and do so much more. A smartphone/tablet would be easier to carry than a desktop or even a laptop. making them that much better for a unicorn/alicorn that might have to leave at any time and would want to take her man...or smartphone-man/tablet-man with her.

And now to see if someone will write a Twilight x calculator/Twilight x tablet/Twilight x smartphone story...

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

That'd be nice.

Actually, I'll rephrase that last part a little: Now to see if there's anyone crazy enough to take on a Twilight x calculator/Twilight x tablet/Twilight x smartphone story...

I'm pretty crazy when it comes to stories, but I will soon be on a writing break, so I can't be the nut to take on that challenge anytime soon if I wanted to.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment posted by Dewdrops on the Grass deleted Apr 1st, 2021
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20