The Idea Factory 251 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

"The Unexpected Secret Lineage of Rumble the Pegasus"
=============================

Princess Celestia has had a premonition - her time, as well as Luna's, is almost up. It is time for Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash to ascend to their rightful places as Celestia's heiresses. So say the Elements of Harmony. When Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle arrive for the secret ritual, everything appears to go off without a hitch. Except Twilight and Rainbow do not become alicorns. Confused, Celestia retreats to her private quarters to ponder this predicament further.

Meanwhile, an unassuming, normal, polite little colt in Ponyville wakes up to find overnight he has become royalty.

Tags:
- Comedy
- Slice of Life

Rating: Everyone

Starring:
- Rumble
- Luna
- Celestia
- Twilight Sparkle
- The Cutie Mark Crusaders

It's an interesting idea, don't you think? I mean, no one has done a Rumble-is-an-alicorn-now story. Sure, there have been a lot of Harmony-IAAN stories. No love for Rumble in this regard. He's probably my favourite fanon colt in the entire show. If I wasn't on the edge of idiocy with the amount of fics I'm writing right now I'd tackle it. That said, if I worked on every single fic I came up with I'd be neck deep in Celestia's personal sewer, if my leavings in this group are any indication.

Thespurgin
Group Admin

467910 Logically, you'd need two wouldn't you? Maybe Rumble and... IDK.

What about those two pegasus females you see every now and then?

Why not an Earth pony, though? Saaaaaay... Apple Bloom?
(sucker for Rumblebloom ships) :twilightblush:

Thespurgin
Group Admin

557021 your call. Could be worse. Heck, have you read Web of Intrigue?

Can't say I have.

Thespurgin
Group Admin

941433 shameless bit of self promotion. it is my only ponyfic, and it's sadly stagnated. I'm just not a consistent writer.

Get a kid.
Then your writing almost disappears completely. :derpyderp2:
Consistency is not my forté, either.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9