The Idea Factory 251 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Ok. I have a story idea that i think someone should make about immortals. First off lets list off who we know and speculate those who are immortal.

First we know Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are immortal. We also know Discord is immortal.
Now speculation, we can say Queen Chrysalis is immortal, along with Tirek, Cadence, Twilight, and Sombra.
In this story dragons arent immortal, they just live for a long time, but for plo sake, we could say the the first ever Dragon Lord is immortal and is there.
We could also put an immortal Deer. Like the Deer God or like Celestia and Luna, an immortal leader.

Ok, now my idea is that once every couple thousands of years theres whats called "The Metting of the Immortals"
And all the immortal beings, good and bad, call a truce and come together to talk and discuss whats going on in the world, where the world is going, and so on.

I think that Celestia could tell Twilight about this and the nexxt meeting is in a couple of years and this meeting is to introduce Twilight as the newest member. She could be shocked that she sees Chrysalis, Sombra (revived from his severed horn) and Tirek (in chains)

As for the confllict
Ok, so there is a pony who wishes to be immortal, and finds a way through powerful dark magic that not even Sombra would use. Through that, he becomes like a "false immortal" and the strange magic warps his mind and he then insanely thinks that he should be the only immortal and finds a way to steal the other imoortals powers and their life force, causing them to become mortal and killable.
And this happens before Celestia even tells Twilight about the meeting, because it's an emergency meeting that was called at the last minute because of the news of the false immortal and Twilight is thrusted into it without Celestia giving her ample information

So instead of the regular introduction Celestia had wanted for Twilight, she gets thrusted into an emergency meeting to talk about and figure out what to do about this mad pony.

I dont know, the idea just came to me and I think it ould be a good idea, but what do you people think? I dont have the writing skills to do something like this but I think it could be awesome

I just ask that whoever writes it either gives me credit for the idea or collaborates with me

6028235 wow, thats a very good idea! that might be something you'd be better off writing cause i suck at suspense

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2